Anyone here use Lastfm? (1 Viewer)

Jayzus!
Your musical compatibility with Rimbaudrecords is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Cursed, My name is satan, NoMeansNo, Genghis Tron and Unearthly Trance.

I'll try another one.

Your musical compatibility with pubs32 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Hard Skin, Subhumans, Antidote and GG Allin.
Very low again. Huh!

Your musical compatibility with JANER- is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Haymaker, GG Allin, Black Flag, Subhumans and Antidote.
...and again. Oh well.

Right. Last look.

Your musical compatibility with dregin is VERY LOW
Music you have in common includes Wipers, Subhumans, Moutpiece, NoMeansNo and Black Flag.
..and VERY LOW again. Like the way they put it in big letters to let you know.

Your musical compatibility with robitusson2008 is Very Low
Music you have in common includes Jesu, Harvey Milk, Fuck Buttons, Adebisi Shank and Fucked Up.

Your musical compatibility with petebrady is Low
Music you have in common includes Heathers, Fall Out Boy, Minor Threat, Slayer and Sufjan Stevens.

Your musical compatibility with dregin is Very Low
Music you have in common includes Moutpiece, Minor Threat, Sex Pistols, The Clash and Oi Polloi.

Your musical compatibility with nolzers is Very Low
Music you have in common includes Kyuss, Metallica, Neurosis, Slayer and Rammstein.

Your musical compatibility with OLP- is Medium
Music you have in common includes Minor Threat, Moutpiece, Discharge, Bad Brains and Rich Kids on LSD.

Jaysus, it's been years since I've listened to Rich Kids On LSD! Must go get their stuff again off 7inchpunk

Your musical compatibility with robitusson2008 is Low
Music you have in common includes Entombed, Metallica, Neurosis, Melvins and My name is satan.

Your musical compatibility with petebrady is Medium
Music you have in common includes Weezer, Slayer, System of a Down, Sufjan Stevens and The Rolling Stones.

Your musical compatibility with dregin is Very Low
Music you have in common includes Suicidal Tendencies, Minutemen, Minor Threat, Propagandhi and The Prodigy.

Your musical compatibility with nolzers is Medium
Music you have in common includes Neurosis, Metallica, Slayer, Kyuss and Dystopia.

Your musical compatibility with OLP- is Low
Music you have in common includes Minor Threat, Black Flag, Slayer, The Stooges and The Steam Pig.

Your musical compatibility with gambra is Medium
Music you have in common includes Minor Threat, Catharsis, Kyuss, Weezer and Deftones.

Your musical compatibility with Anarcho- is Medium
Music you have in common includes Jawbreaker, Fugazi, My Bloody Valentine, Weezer and Dag Nasty.

http://www.last.fm/user/JANER64

Your musical compatibility with dregin is High
Music you have in common includes Conflict, Crass, Paranoid Visions, Oi Polloi and The Casualties.

Dregin cheats for sure, no one can be my Punk standard...

Your musical compatibility with nizmo- is Low
Music you have in common includes Conflict, Paranoid Visions, The Dickies, The Toy Dolls and Coitus.

Odd, unless he listens to a wide swathe of Punk bands?

Your musical compatibility with OLP- is Very High
Music you have in common includes Paranoid Visions, Conflict, The Oi! Scouts, Discharge and Crass.

Impressive Chris!

Your musical compatibility with robitusson2008 is Very Low
Music you have in common includes Subhumans, Disfear, Moutpiece, Bad Brains and Black Flag.

pfff latecomer to the punk parteeee!

Your musical compatibility with barn_dog is Low
Music you have in common includes The Casualties, Inner Terrestrials, One Way System and Bad Brains.

Surprised me and Barney have anything in common tbh :p

Your musical compatibility with Anarcho- is Low
Music you have in common includes Conflict, The Clash, Paranoid Visions, Oi Polloi and Crass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back