Anyone got any CD wants? (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
I have far too many cd's and rarely listen to them. I probably won't make a list as it would take too long.
So,if you've been looking for something on cd ask,but make an offer with it. I don't have paypal though.
I would much prefer to trade but would only want vinyl. i'd be into cd's or original tapes of irish bands.
I'm bored.

Superchunk - Here's Where The Strings Come In

Is there any chance you'd possibly have that?

I'd offer 7 yoyo's.

Gary - any Roschach/Deadguy/Integrity or stuff on Slap A Ham625//Pessimiser (especially the "Cry now Cry LAter" comps) you can put aside for me right now.Ditto any Reason To Believe,Crimpshrine, or Swiz.

Gary - any Roschach/Deadguy/Integrity or stuff on Slap A Ham625//Pessimiser (especially the "Cry now Cry LAter" comps) you can put aside for me right now.Ditto any Reason To Believe,Crimpshrine, or Swiz.

I'm sure i'd have some Slap a Ham,but it wouldn't be the better stuff. I know I have one of those Fiesta Comes Alive comps. I'll have a look.
The others-vinyl only(of the ones I like)

Not likely,but gimme names.

Anything from these or bands like em:
Cease Upon the Capitol, Hassan I Sabbah, The Kodan Armada, Neil Perry, Jeromes Dream,Pg.99, Off Minor, Kaospilot, Yage, Racebannon, La Quiete, Yaphet Kotto, Usurp Synapse, Phoenix Bodies, The Apoplexy Twist Orchestra, Index for Potential Suicide, Raein, Portraits of Past, Joshua Fit for Battle, Funeral Diner, Envy, City of Caterpillar, Circle Takes the Square, Ampere, Saetia, Orchid

Or anything on Ebullition, Human Research Project, Level Plane, Magic Bullet, Robotic Empire etc etc..

Anything from these or bands like em:
Cease Upon the Capitol, Hassan I Sabbah, The Kodan Armada, Neil Perry, Jeromes Dream,Pg.99, Off Minor, Kaospilot, Yage, Racebannon, La Quiete, Yaphet Kotto, Usurp Synapse, Phoenix Bodies, The Apoplexy Twist Orchestra, Index for Potential Suicide, Raein, Portraits of Past, Joshua Fit for Battle, Funeral Diner, Envy, City of Caterpillar, Circle Takes the Square, Ampere, Saetia, Orchid

Or anything on Ebullition, Human Research Project, Level Plane, Magic Bullet, Robotic Empire etc etc..
Sorry,I don't. But I think I have a split 7" with Portraits of Past on Ebullition I don't care for,I also have the XXX comp 2xlp,the Orchid skull shaped record and some Still Life(not the ones on Ebullition though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back