Anyone got any CD wants? (4 Viewers)

Anything from these or bands like em:
Cease Upon the Capitol, Hassan I Sabbah, The Kodan Armada, Neil Perry, Jeromes Dream,Pg.99, Off Minor, Kaospilot, Yage, Racebannon, La Quiete, Yaphet Kotto, Usurp Synapse, Phoenix Bodies, The Apoplexy Twist Orchestra, Index for Potential Suicide, Raein, Portraits of Past, Joshua Fit for Battle, Funeral Diner, Envy, City of Caterpillar, Circle Takes the Square, Ampere, Saetia, Orchid

QUOTE]

sorry for the hijack...but i have Racebannon and Funeral Diner stuff i'd part with.

Not that Detestation,but I have one I got when they were here on tour. It's the lp with bonus ep songs.
It's from about '98

Anything from these or bands like em:
Cease Upon the Capitol, Hassan I Sabbah, The Kodan Armada, Neil Perry, Jeromes Dream,Pg.99, Off Minor, Kaospilot, Yage, Racebannon, La Quiete, Yaphet Kotto, Usurp Synapse, Phoenix Bodies, The Apoplexy Twist Orchestra, Index for Potential Suicide, Raein, Portraits of Past, Joshua Fit for Battle, Funeral Diner, Envy, City of Caterpillar, Circle Takes the Square, Ampere, Saetia, Orchid

QUOTE]

sorry for the hijack...but i have Racebannon and Funeral Diner stuff i'd part with.

I'm all for the hijacking.

Sorry,I don't. But I think I have a split 7" with Portraits of Past on Ebullition I don't care for,I also have the XXX comp 2xlp,the Orchid skull shaped record and some Still Life(not the ones on Ebullition though.)

i take portraits of past split!

How about Field Day by Dag Nasty?

Or anything by The Ex, Buzzoven, The Effigies, Big Black, HDQ, 4 Letter Word or The Senseless Things?

It's the lp with bonus ep songs.

yeah,it was 98 . i have all their stuff on vinyl (minus split 7" w / SUBSTANDARD), the agony of living CD contains their demo as well

that's the reissue that came out a couple of years ago.

i could do with the Substandard split myself.

s/t CD came out in 98 , it was the CD version of LP with bonus trax from first 3 7"s, agony of living CD was released on HG Fact, it had first 7"s and "Unheard cries" demo tape ( originally on Consensus reality, euro version on Trujaca Fala) anybody wants to get rid off SUBSATNDARD split get in touch ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back