anyone going to justice this weekend? (1 Viewer)

rampz

mates were saying they were shit at daft punk. john averill and arveene supporting. could be a cracker.

i thought you said it was a different justic you rotter?
in anyways I = poor.

i thought you said it was a different justic you rotter?
in anyways I = poor.

no someone told me it was a different justice. i just want to go and hear that somg "we are your friends"

oh right, well I'm sure I already said this to you but my cat, who is deaf, would have put together a better and more interesting set after lazing about listening to me playing electro records of an afternoon.

Justice are playing support to that playboy bunny off love island in Limerick on friday.

yes, support. she's a dj apparently.

According to this, it'll be the business. He's probably right, their Myspace is pretty good. I'm going to be putting my money on that Hystereo gig in the posh Crannog down by the IFSC myself though.

According to this, it'll be the business. He's probably right, their Myspace is pretty good. I'm going to be putting my money on that Hystereo gig in the posh Crannog down by the IFSC myself though.

wheres that on? saw hystereo on sat nite, deadly as always. as ive said before, best irish band. decisions decisions.

wheres that on? saw hystereo on sat nite, deadly as always. as ive said before, best irish band. decisions decisions.

Its in the Spiegaltent (details here). I caught them myself after Party Weirdo in the Hub, a pleasant surprise it was and all as I'd no idea they were playing there that night. That Acii Disco night seems to be the fucking business.

Its in the Spiegaltent (details here). I caught them myself after Party Weirdo in the Hub, a pleasant surprise it was and all as I'd no idea they were playing there that night. That Acii Disco night seems to be the fucking business.

yeah i was there too. that night was deadly, like backlash on a sturday. ive seen hystereo quite a lot lately and they never disappoint. their albums great too. i sound like such a sychophant.

Saturdays are for softies! no work or college, no challange at all!

I'm playing support for Justice so should be a decent night,
Hystereo did a DJ set for us a few weeks ago & have to say it
was easily the best they've been. On top form at the moment!

Philth from Backlash has a new night, Space Camp at Rogue on
Saturdays too, + there's Pogo & Asci Disco!

decisions decisions!

gotta be justice!

Saturdays are for softies! no work or college, no challange at all!

I'm playing support for Justice so should be a decent night,
Hystereo did a DJ set for us a few weeks ago & have to say it
was easily the best they've been. On top form at the moment!

Philth from Backlash has a new night, Space Camp at Rogue on
Saturdays too, + there's Pogo & Asci Disco!

decisions decisions!

gotta be justice!

yeah i think im sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back