anyone following the hurling league? (1 Viewer)

Wexford beat Clare in Ennis. Didn't see it but apparently we weren't great.

This considine/fitzgerald lark is dragging on and on. load of bollox. divy fitz should just feck back to middle earth. Know considine pretty well - he used to work with the ould lad - and he's a sound skin. i'm siding with him and hopefully he'll do the business. squad isn't the strongest tho.

Wexford beat Clare in Ennis. Didn't see it but apparently we weren't great.

This considine/fitzgerald lark is dragging on and on. load of bollox. divy fitz should just feck back to middle earth. Know considine pretty well - he used to work with the ould lad - and he's a sound skin. i'm siding with him and hopefully he'll do the business. squad isn't the strongest tho.

some rep on its way ta ya there, fuck davy fitz hes an awuful aul bollox, havnt got to any matches yet cause of the fuckin band,too much giggin, but hurling in march usually doesnt amount to a whole lot ,apart from drivin back from thurles or ennis with the fuckin flu.!

My oul lad is from Limerick so I follow them. Great win against Tipp but then we didn't fare too well against Galway at the weekend. You can't read too much in to it at the moment though. There's a chap from Tipp in work who was telling me last week that it wasn't looking great for them this season...then they went and beat Kilkenny.

My oul lad is from Limerick so I follow them. Great win against Tipp but then we didn't fare too well against Galway at the weekend. You can't read too much in to it at the moment though. There's a chap from Tipp in work who was telling me last week that it wasn't looking great for them this season...then they went and beat Kilkenny.

well tipp had at most 7 of their championship out as opposed to12/13 on Limerick side
Kilkenny were missing three of their most influential players, although they had pretty much else everyone out

As you said,you can't read much into it...

Gotta say, young O'Hanlon is looking like a "right goer" at full forward for Tipp, sure, the fecker is only 19 like!!

was surprised we won against Clare.
Were terrible against Waterford.
Big game against the Big Ignorant Fuckers From Offaly coming soon.

Hey hey hey, I follow Offaly, did not really care about them when they were winning all-irelands for some reason (typical). good win last week. Hurling is way too predictable now though, what are there maybe 4/5 decent teams, the rest are likely to lose by 20 points

lads, take the stick fighting elsewhere will ya? politics board maybe. up the ra.

Hey hey hey, I follow Offaly, did not really care about them when they were winning all-irelands for some reason (typical). good win last week. Hurling is way too predictable now though, what are there maybe 4/5 decent teams, the rest are likely to lose by 20 points

I can't see anyone outside Cork or Kilkenny winning it this year. Actually, I can't see anyone outside Kilkenny winning it

Second tier would be galway, tipp and waterford....

it's all gone crap below that....

Big game against the Big Ignorant Fuckers From Offaly coming soon.

Top of my shitlist Paul. Tut tut. ;) ...and what ye didn't do to Joe Bergin!

Dublin are the big winners in the league so far, hope they stick it to the Ibars in the championship. :p

Dublin are the big winners in the league so far, hope they stick it to the Ibars in the championship. :p
the dublin galway game last week was great. parts of the first half were played in torrential rain, then glorious sunshine. part of me thinks that's the best we can get from dublin this year, but ya gotta believe eh!

the dublin galway game last week was great. parts of the first half were played in torrential rain, then glorious sunshine. part of me thinks that's the best we can get from dublin this year, but ya gotta believe eh!

I wonder what odds you would've got on Dublin being unbeaten after three weekends of the hurling league having faced both Kilkenny and Galway and travelled to Casement Park :)

I wonder what odds you would've got on Dublin being unbeaten after three weekends of the hurling league having faced both Kilkenny and Galway and travelled to Casement Park :)
Unfortunately Dublin have to go to Limerick this weekend so we'll hold back on the unbeaten talk til Sunday night eh!! - The worlds gone mad - Dublin winning hurling matches, ireland winning cricket games! next thing we know they'll be playng soccer in croke park and even winning!!!!

Top of my shitlist Paul. Tut tut. ;) ...and what ye didn't do to Joe Bergin!

;)
could happen...
be like 1990 all over again.

Ireland draw with Egypt and Wexford lose to Dublin in the Leinster hurling semi final on the same afternoon.

wow is right. great win.

they have Antrim during the week - should win - so will have three wins and a draw from four games....
One game a time, as soon as Dublin start believing the hype they will have a problem. Antrim will be very tough as it's now a game Dublin are expected to win. Bizarre. I'll be there, hopefully this time it won't be called off. At the moment it looks like Dublin have guaranteed their place in the Division for next year, which is fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back