Anyone collect anything? (apart from music) (7 Viewers)

Kermit McDermott

I know people are going to say human skulls or school girls knickers or something, but try to be semi serious...(oh you were....okay)

I collected British Horror Films from the late 50's to the mid 70's. Hammer, Amicus stuff like that. Not in a mad obsessive way, most of em are taped from the tv, But I have around 50 films.

Anyone else?

I know people are going to say human skulls or school girls knickers or something, but try to be semi serious...(oh you were....okay)

I collected British Horror Films from the late 50's to the mid 70's. Hammer, Amicus stuff like that. Not in a mad obsessive way, most of em are taped from the tv, But I have around 50 films.

Anyone else?

you got the Pete Walker coffin set?

pete_walker_collection.jpg

I don't...what's the deal good, bad or embarrasing?

I looking to get The Asphyx, haven't seen it in years. The Anchor bay dvd is meant to be poxy. I try and taped them cause sometimes there's a film you haven't seen in a long time, you get it on dvd and you realise it's shit.

Pete Walker is the man i love his stuff..

BTW ...the restored rpint of Horror of Dracula opens in cineworld friday.

taping movies is cool. Probably is getting round to watching all of them.

I have a few from the summer of 1994 that remain unwatched.

Pete Walker set is pretty amazing - especially Frightmare and House Of Whipcord.

There's a similar Amicus type set.

Coincidentally check out the movie I was watching in the very first post of the 'What movie did you watch last night?' thread,

Jigsaws of old maps found in charity shops. I only have 3 but they look great anywhere when they're framed. One's called the Magna Carta and I think it was one of the first attempts at a map of the globe.
magnacarta.jpg

Another is an old map of europe with pictures of how the people from different countries used to dress way back when. Just finished one of Ireland and Britain from 1715.

A mate of mine just told me he's selling most of his collection of Transformers models this saturday (I think) at a comic book fair in Booterstown. I've seen it, it's impressive.

Also, those maps look deadly.

I used to collect rubbers, as a child. I wish we used the term "erasers" in this country, but we don't. So I collected rubbers. As a child.

Jigsaws of old maps found in charity shops. I only have 3 but they look great anywhere when they're framed. One's called the Magna Carta and I think it was one of the first attempts at a map of the globe.
magnacarta.jpg

Another is an old map of europe with pictures of how the people from different countries used to dress way back when. Just finished one of Ireland and Britain from 1715.

Cool.

The magna carta refers to an old English law but I've no idea how that relates to a map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back