Any good tribute bands worth seeing? (1 Viewer)

the australian pink floyd were excellent when i saw them in the olympia in 93, better than the real pf who i saw the following year although they wouldnt be a patch on the classic waters line up that played live8.

also i saw u2 and eagles tribute bands a few years back (i think they had the same members, and they played the same night on the same stage) and despite all my expectations i enjoyed them both, mind you i wouldnt pay to see them.

did anyone ever see the police tribute band The Gardai?

Did live sound for the Rolling Clones a few years back in Athboy. Blizzard of Oz and Metalicia too. And the Classic Beatles.
Come to Athboy. All you'll hear are decent tribute bands.

done sound for :
green floyd*
some guns n roses tribute act *
some rolling stones tribute
blood sugar (AVOID..PURRRRRRICKS!) (RHCP tribute)
The Classic Beatles*

* reccommended.

also, These Charming Men are s'posed to be deadly,
as are stairway to zeppelin.

Australian Pink Floyd are deadly too.

fantastic doing sound for Green Floyd. Knew when all the solos and breaks were coming in too.

I saw These Charming Men before and they were actually really good although my die hard Smiths fan friends got really annoyed when they started doing Morrissey solo stuff.

I saw These Charming Men before and they were actually really good although my die hard Smiths fan friends got really annoyed when they started doing Morrissey solo stuff.

first time i saw them in the music centre there was a stage invasion during There Is A Light .|..|...last time they had a new Morrissey who wasn't as good and the security were ready for the stage invasion. still worth going to see them if you haven't before though.

8597.jpg

ELVIS HERSELVIS

Lesbo elvis impersonater

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back