ANTIMASTER to tour with JESUS BRUISER? (3 Viewers)

i could be wrong ,but the scene in ireland isn't really that big and most people don't travel from town to town unless its a really big say subhumans band or if theres a fest all day jobby....i might be wrong.

No, thanks for letting me know. I haven't played in Ireland or sent bands over before, although when we put on RIISTETYT in Bristol in January they had just come from Ireland and had had a whale of a time apparently (fair play to promoters who did that one)!

I think what you mean is that there's a lot of bands reckon they can go to Ireland cause it's cool and they will have everything paid for them and not lose any money at all. Only happens sometimes.

Haha don't worry, we're not expecting packed gigs and all expenses paid and red carpet treatment, it's just that we'd really like to come and check out Ireland as we've never been over before and have met some sound people. Gigs are hard everywhere at the moment as recession threatens to bite or in some cases has bitten already. So we'll probably be happy with whatever turnout we get!

is the dublin people ye met that mentioned a house gig for the sunday connected to divisions ruin???

Yeah that's right, they we're playing over here a few weeks ago and sounded really positive about helping out (a couple of people who were travelling with them had been following our previous post on here apparently), but we haven't heard from them since although maybe they don't check their non-Myspace email often? Anyway if someone can put us in touch or help out at all, great get in touch! info (at) jesusbruiser.co.uk

Don't think it's likely to happen...go to Play Fast Or Don't Fest and see 'em there instead!

I think Ireland's a great place to play for punk bands. If it's a decent band people get well into more often than not.

Unfortunatly folks, Cesar emailed me this morning and apparently at the moment tickets are so expensive that ANTIMASTER may be postponing their whole tour until March '10... If anything changes they'll let us know, but at the moment doesn't look like it's happening. Thanks to everyone who sounded up for it anyway, we'll still be coming over with JESUS BRUISER so we'll see you all in August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back