anti social behaviour laws (1 Viewer)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
did u c the new anti social behaviour laws they brought into manchester.....if you look like your in a gang or aren't white you cant....

wear a wooly hat
ride a bike(?)
wear body armour (i'll have to flog mine now)
are not allowed wear certain colours
and all sorts of mad shit.

they also said that they're hoping to make more laws soon....isnt that mad? imagine riding your bike to work or something and getting done for it.
apparently it carries heavy fines and/or 5 years(!) in jail.

mc moley said:
did u c the new anti social behaviour laws they brought into manchester.....if you look like your in a gang or aren't white you cant....

wear a wooly hat
ride a bike(?)
wear body armour (i'll have to flog mine now)
are not allowed wear certain colours
and all sorts of mad shit.

they also said that they're hoping to make more laws soon....isnt that mad? imagine riding your bike to work or something and getting done for it.
apparently it carries heavy fines and/or 5 years(!) in jail.
got a link for this?

pete said:

yeah but check out the monobrows on the first two lads on the first link. you can't have unabrow trouble makers just cycling around spa-happy causing mayhem. we had to send burkie from cheapskate to the states to get rid of him and when he came back we had to send him to cork, the high travel costs ensuring his confinment in the rebel-brow county.

"The restrictions imposed include not being allowed to ride any pedal cycle in the city of Manchester."

does that include tricycles? suppose it must

yeah, but look at that guy on the bottom right, he doesnt seem too bothered, in fact he looks fucking delighted with himself

such is the mythical greatness of the UK's 'unwritten constitution'. you're lucky you've got yours on paper.

though I'd imagine that either the new by-law law is being exagerrated by your source or will be successfully challenged by appealing to the human rights act.

ah, the shit i spout.

Alan Remorse said:
yeah, but look at that guy on the bottom right, he doesnt seem too bothered, in fact he looks fucking delighted with himself

yeah, he's looking at the guy in the first photo giving him the eye.

just give em one of these dara

post-4-1077009294.gif

there was a piece on sky news last night covering this one girl who'd been placed under these laws....apparently she'd been thrown out of the local bus station more than 400 times last year. thats more thanonce daily. magine working there! id fucking kill her....annoying people at work is one of the worst things ever
:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back