annoying flatmates (1 Viewer)

my annoying housemate has just moved out (hooray!) but still left a load of her random useless crap lying around (boooo!). (but if we move any of it she'll come back and go "but but but what zid you do wiz my theengs, zey were still good, no? i was going to use.."). she's been 'moving out' for two feckin weeks and still can't get all of her shit together. and roped in a load of random people she doesn't know particularly well to help her move.
AND she took our clothes horse!!
GRRRRRRRR
wahey!

my alkie flatmate has moved home to clean up her act. she's now sub-letting her room to a series of randomers. not so good. currently it's an 18 year old student with a seriously arrogant arsehole boyfriend who keeps leaving skidmarks on the !bog

she's back collecting the rest of her stuff....don't think she knows i'm here...good time to go and do the shopping i think

Moved out since, but one of my roommates refused to wash. The other tried to spoon me in her sleep.

In her sleep. We shared a bed... She's my best friend, it's not that weird. But since I'm remarkably bothered by people touching me it really horrified me.

it drives me fucking mad when people in a crowd put their hand against your back to try and hurry you along
WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME! I DON'T KNOW YOU!
what's wrong with them??

I know, I get inwardly agressive and stare maniacly at them... which... you know, usually stops the touching.

I was going to comment on this one,

i hate people touching me too,thankfully my housemates never do but the lad in work is always at it :mad: prick.

but after this, well I just can't keep quiet,

im actually guilty of that im afraid to say,some fuckers just take an age getting down the road and im a busy busy man ;)

you're such a hypocrite :p Last time I saw you you sneaked up on me in a bookshop (in disguise) and poked me in the arm. For someone who hates people touching him you seem to do a lot of touching other people.

On topic, the only way to avoid having annoying flatemates is to avoid having flatmates - then you just have annoying neighbours to deal with.

I think I would be guilty of the same hypocricy if I wasn't so shy. If I'm, walking down Grafton Street I'll be walking behind a bunch of slow-pace people and merely imagining myself throwing them into the road... which may make me a sociopath.

I was going to comment on this one,

but after this, well I just can't keep quiet,

you're such a hypocrite :p Last time I saw you you sneaked up on me in a bookshop (in disguise) and poked me in the arm. For someone who hates people touching him you seem to do a lot of touching other people.

On topic, the only way to avoid having annoying flatemates is to avoid having flatmates - then you just have annoying neighbours to deal with.

cant disagree with you squiggle,im all about touching people but they try touch me and i get greatly upset over it,god knows why....:)

In her sleep. We shared a bed... She's my best friend, it's not that weird. But since I'm remarkably bothered by people touching me it really horrified me.

If you don't like to be touched,sharing a bed is probably not the best option. I too have problem with touching, more specifically huggy type people, it's all right if they're close friends you haven't seen in ages, but some people who are just acquaintances going in for the squeeze freaks me out.

Also people who stand too close or never break eye contact. makes me mad twitchy. remember being in conversation with this guy and I'd done a full circle backwards trying to maintain a comfortable distance from him.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back