animated gif thread (4 Viewers)

687474703a2f2f692e7974696d672e636f6d2f76692f5f324b32687179496653732f687164656661756c742e6a7067

:(

By Dave Meltzer, WrestlingObserver.com w/additional info from Josh NasonOn Friday morning, WWE announced they have terminated the contract of Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea. Their brief statement:

"WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide."A few minutes afterward, the National Enquirer and Radar Online released a story that claims Hogan made racist comments on his infamous sex tape, using the N-word several times in a dialogue about someone that was was offering to fund daughter Brooke's music career:

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger."

"I am a real American,
fight for the rights of every man (well white men mainly, and maybe, just maybe, a black guy if he is very rich),
I am a real American,
fight for what's right, fight for your life!"

Wonder if they're going to retconn him out of history the way they did with Benoit. A tougher task in this case.
Never happen. He'll publicly repent, say his prayers, take his vitamins and be back on the books in a couple of wrestlemanias time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back