"And so I said, and then she said..." (1 Viewer)

I won't post the full pic in case your wierd about it but it is quite impressive, I must say.

You think that's huge, you should see the can of hairspray. It is boggling. Taller than my arm is long, and she had no fear of it, which is cool because neither do I. she's been doing proper beehives since the 60s, so there was no 'modern' or 'contemporary twist' or whatever -- just a fucking beehive, and it rules the earth. I love it so much that even after the wedding, I might go for the occasional 'do. The hairdresser lady is super cool, too.

I suppose that when the wedding day comes, I won't be to do the, "No, seriously, punch it" thing.

Great pics!

I like the idea that if you sit under one of those things they create an instant beehive hairdo---no other style just a beehive

looks great by the way

omg, my hero!

get a friend to do it as well and re-enact this

wild%20planet.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have no idea of how to post those youtube clips. If I did I'd post this one.

Cheesy pop at its finest. And so apt too!

Edit: ok, I guess I do know how to post them

Cheesy pop? You must have made a mistake there, scutter. All I saw in that clip was an AMAZING pop song.

I'm trying to decide if I should stick bits of things in the beehive, like little wire-and-fabric bees or maybe conceal a flask of gin for drama emergencies. I mean, it's not like you can play down a beehive, so I might as well explore its full potential. It's too bad that my hair is kind of fine, which means I can't really go any bigger.

I took it out last night, and it wasn't as bad as I'd thought. It didn't take very long because it was so methodically constructed, and there were nowhere near the billion pins I thought it would be. A bit of hair breakage and the backcombing was pretty funny, but it was all smooth again in a few minutes. The woman is a total pro. I'd say she can do those hairdos in her sleep and all.

ok, I admit it, its a great song. And the memories.....

whatever about what you store in the beehive, you have to wear a hat that sits on top of it, about a foot above your head. A little like the lady on the right in this picture;

jean-paul-gaultier-with-marge-simpson-in-europe1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back