Anarchist Youth Update (1 Viewer)

faganfest!

Hi all, just a bit of an update on how things are going on a fresh thread.

We had our first meeting on Dec. 10th in Myras, over at the liberties. It ran fairly smoothly, a fair few heads showed, we got contact info down and quickly ran through what advocations etc people had in mind for the group.

We then showed 'the fourth world war', a fantastic film about working class struggles around the world, and the strength of our people combined.
We agreed to meet again on Jan. 7th, with a venue yet to be confirmed.

Since then SAM kindly set us up with a yahoo mailing group, anyone can join to.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anarchistyouthireland
for anyone interested.

Once again, our basic objective is to take direct action against capitalism, injustices of the state and work in solidarity with other groups and networks.
In light of recent issues here online, I think militant anti fascist action is much needed as well.
We're currently looking to raise funds for the collective, and we've discussed possibly merching out some books and whatever else.

The trinity anarchists group has agreed to cover prinintg costs of a booklet called 'Work, Community ,Power, War' should we go ahead with that.

A benefit night is also under discussion, perhaps a gig, or films night, or combonation of both.

If a gig was to take place, it would probably consist of hip-hop and electronica music rather than a typical line up of punk and metal or whatever.

Anyway, if you've bothered to come this far, thanks for taking the time to do so, and hopefully we'll see you on the streets
wink.gif

Attachments

• SOLD.JPG
    SOLD.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 70
lol, there are like 22 communists in the whole of Irealnd, I say go after the Northern Ireland Conservative party members, there are 146 of them.

JANER said:
lol, there are like 22 communists in the whole of Irealnd, I say go after the Northern Ireland Conservative party members, there are 146 of them.

Thats 23 too many, gimmie names and addresses I'll sort 'em out, then we go after the hippies, then the goths, then the skangers, then everyother minority group then....fuck, no one else to hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back