Anarchist pieces on border issues or the Troubles in the North? (1 Viewer)

You're all british agents and should be shot.

/end.

Dya remember that song Bruce springsteen wrote about british agents, Stakeknife in perticular .Its called "Brit in Disguise"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Protest against Ann Windsor this Saturday anyones?

I know, I know. My point was more meant to be about the idea of the SSRUC or the Gardaí knowing about it. It wouldn't have been a big deal if the place had been evacuated properly. That's all I meant. I'm not blaming the victims or any shit like that.

haha aye i know like, i was tryin to start a row lol. i still think leaving bombs about is a pretty big deal, they found one earlier this week which was "viable and unstable" an it got a 3 second slot on the local news. if that had been in england it woul have been all over the papers for weeks probably. i suppose we have to remember that we are second class citizens over here.

re. steakknife, its a pretty shit informer name, what would yours be if u were an agent, i would be cheesegrater, or maybe spatula.

santa is a british agent!

I went to a talk about uranium mining in Saskatchewan (60% of the world output)and in the questions afterwards, one woman wanted to talk about David Ike, two separate people about aeroplane vapour trails (mind control or genocide?) another one about how climate change is made up and another one about how the russians are making little nuclear power plants for the africans so we can all have a fantastic standard of living. Go on the cannabis capital of NAmerica!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back