Anarchist and Anti-Fascist Youth Collective (1 Viewer)

faganfest!

Just a quick message to announce the formation of a new anarchist group, aimed at involving younger heads at becoming a part of the radical community. I suppose it's similar to basta! but focusing more explicity on direct actions as opposed to gigs.

We have agreed to hold a first meeting on:

Saturday December 10th
at 1pm
in seomra spraoi, middle abbey st.

The day will be divided into three sections, including:

1) A quick introduction to anarchism in practice for those new to the community

2) A screening of numerous radical films, highlighting previous actions both nationwide and globally

3) An open discussion to initiate what the collective will do in the future.

Please do come along!

contact- [email protected]
or [email protected]

thanks

something i want to address is that since posting about this event, ive had four or five really horrible comments in my user CP. id like to know whats wrong with this kind of action, and that if whoever is leaving those messages has sucha fucking issue why not at least leave a name

you should register as a supporter, then you'd get to see who has been leaving the messages, and then you could cause a big hoo-haa about it.

you could secretly embezzle the cash from collective funds... "for the common good".

Fegan does it really matter? I wouldnt worry that much I mean your trying to do something positive and those people are just being dicks. No use concerning yourself.

To be honest i think it's really petty to dock points anonymously like that. Especially when someone is only making an effort. People need to give Fegan a break sometimes

Yeah, except it's not just fegan. If anything and from what I understand it's more like T.O.D.A.Y. and Basta! members plus others coming together. Maybe it just looks like it was fegan doing it from the way it was posted. I'd listen to some of the criticisms put to it on indymedia and as well as what happened to AYN in britain and what some of it's members thought of it.

http://www.libcom.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5880

Though then again, if you're looking for inspiration, look to spain and not the fucking UK or USA!

I don't understand that people can (secretly) criticize something before it even begins! as i said, if you're going to do it, TRY at least and give a reason or a name. sitting there anonymously, with nothing constructive to offer is bulllshit

yeah I was really supprised to see you guys (especially sam after only one post) with minus rep. People can be as cynical as they like but I don't get using your energy criticising people who are making an effort.
Especially young people who are just getting involved and educating themselves.

rep is stupid, best ignored.

Sam and Fagan are both very nice, idealistic and organised guys. The people de-repping them need to remember that these guys are still in their early teens. Cop on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back