An Introduction to User Infractions (1 Viewer)

Infractions?

• A good idea!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • A bad idea!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Fascist!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm someone upset you?seriously though,its generally a good vibe over here and i think its cause people say what they please but still act reasonably.but then like an earlier poster said its yr site you can do what you want...

I'm sure you've come across Urban75 at one stage or another. Well over the years they've come up with a system of user rules that evolved over the years that are probably highly applicable to Thumped. Take out the one banning gig advertisements unless cleared with Admin or even keep it and get potential advertisers to seek access to the gig advertising forum and you have a set of user guidelines that reflect what goes on here but codifies. Just bowlderise it and I think they could work quite well.

Just let people say what they want.
Someone pisses you off or says something insulting or offensive on the net?
Deal with it!
Agree.
As I said to Pete b4 these forums are the most liberal there is and that's what makes them decent.
There are ignore buttons etc to use
also I don't see any one causing problems......
I know maybe Politapill and to a lesser extent I :p may get up some peoples noses but it's better us then cocaine.

was gonna say something along those lines.its far too regimented over there and as a result the whole experience is stuffy.
Worst forums I have ever came across and yes I am banned :(
Even my fake id is banned and my 2nd back up fake account too :p

in a minute you'll get a smart reply from someone saying "no it's for NOSES."

(i agree with you though)

i havent voted in this thing at all - cant make up my mind, think i might vote no though, now that gammy posts can just be moved over to my injustice/censorship/hand-wringing boredom thread.

as(s) an interesting asside stevie nicks denies ever blowing cocaine up her arse through a straw.

1 - why does a small sub-forum like the photography board need 2 moderators?
2 - i think this nonsense says more about the personalities of the moderators of that board than anything else. politapill posts on all the other forums and nobody gets quite this indignant and nobody felt the need to flex and throw their weight around. ignore him, everyone else is, zita nailed it (eventhough everyone ignored her post) - you're just adding fuel to the fire - but people do like "drama" - all this over a throw away comment about tits on a baby or some shit? groan
3 - user infractions is stupid. moderate yerself

2 - i think this nonsense says more about the personalities of the moderators of that board than anything else. politapill posts on all the other forums and nobody gets quite this indignant and nobody felt the need to flex and throw their weight around. ignore him, everyone else is, zita nailed it (eventhough everyone ignored her post) - you're just adding fuel to the fire - but people do like "drama" - all this over a throw away comment about tits on a baby or some shit? groan
:)

Excellent post.

People should also be aware of what they post in future and especially from the work place. This board has reached a disgusting low. It is now apparent people are willing to destroy someones career because they get so annoyed at the content of an internet message board. If people want to be made fully aware of what I mean then feel free to ask.

Not only a user on the board but the owner(s) of the board are willing to destroy someones career too.

I would say how disgusting that is but I am afraid these faceless cunts/bollocks' would threaten my excellent job/prospects in my Chinese delivery job....
Soz 'bout the cop out Politapill :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back