An Introduction to User Infractions (1 Viewer)

Infractions?

• A good idea!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • A bad idea!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Fascist!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - why does a small sub-forum like the photography board need 2 moderators?
2 - i think this nonsense says more about the personalities of the moderators of that board than anything else. politapill posts on all the other forums and nobody gets quite this indignant and nobody felt the need to flex and throw their weight around. ignore him, everyone else is, zita nailed it (eventhough everyone ignored her post) - you're just adding fuel to the fire - but people do like "drama" - all this over a throw away comment about tits on a baby or some shit? groan
3 - user infractions is stupid. moderate yerself

What Igor said. Infractions=troll bait

I have to agree with the above posts and then add my own 2p:

Isn't the madness and off-topic stuff what makes thumped special?

Can't we just have a system where, when someone takes things too far they get reeled in and given a warning and X amount of warnings later they get banned or something?

Seeing as Pete's the boss he can decide on the X and something here.

I'm also worried about the possiblity of moderators taking their personal grievances into account in the process of moderating.

PS greetings from Wales everyone:)

i just got a message from a friend who posts here asking me if "i was the one who sent politakill's boss some of his posts and nearly got him fired".

stupidist thing i;ve ever heard in my life, but i have to say it made me laugh that someone thinks i'd actually waste my time doing such a thing. i had no idea someone actually went to those lengths.

so to answer the question, no it wasnt me. fucks sake.

i just got a message from a friend who posts here asking me if "i was the one who sent politakill's boss some of his posts and nearly got him fired".

stupidist thing i;ve ever heard in my life, but i have to say it made me laugh that someone thinks i'd actually waste my time doing such a thing. i had no idea someone actually went to those lengths.

so to answer the question, no it wasnt me. fucks sake.

an update: apparently there are texts going around asking "who lala is and why she contacted his boss etc"

this is insane. i cant believe someone on thumped actually went this far because they were pissed off by someone's posts. obviously the culprit isnt gonna own up, but whoever it is needs to consider their priorities.

and again for the record, i had no idea about it. didnt even know where he fuckin worked, so to get in touch with his boss is ridiculous beyond comprehension.
as if i'd ever jeopardise someone's job over posts on a message board.

this is like a bad soap opera.

AND ANOTHER THING

i rarely get the chance to call my fucking papa who i love and adore. he's a fucking legend.

so why on earth i would waste money on making AN INTERNATIONAL CALL calling a 'boss' who i dont even know

in a company ive nbever heard of

on behalf of someone i dont even know

and moan about them?

when i could use the time to call people i actually LIKE?

FUCKS SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yes im tipsy.)

AND ANOTHER THING

i rarely get the chance to call my fucking papa who i love and adore. he's a fucking legend.

so why on earth i would waste money on making AN INTERNATIONAL CALL calling a 'boss' who i dont even know

in a company ive nbever heard of

on behalf of someone i dont even know

and moan about them?

when i could use the time to call people i actually LIKE?

FUCKS SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(yes im tipsy.)

E-mail costs nothing. I believe this was the means of communication that was used. Infact, yes it was.

E-mail costs nothing. I believe this was the means of communication that was used. Infact, yes it was.

you have serious paranoia issues if you think id actually waste my time doing something as fucking stupid as this.

i actually have a hunch as to who it was but I HAVE NO PROOF and neither do you.

all i can say is that my conscience is clear. and i would ask you to ask your boss for the complete correspomdance if thats teh case because it sure as hell didnt come from my email.

thgouth funnily enough according to ********* who messaged me about it, some people who think i did it (and are wrong) are lauding me 'as a hero for having done it"

this shit just gets cheesier and cheesier

Ha ha, the wounded indignation is hilarious.

What are you expecting? Sympathy?

Props to whoever sent the email. You. Had. It. Coming.

I'm not expecting anything, where does it suggest this?

Which shows you're just as faceless and patethic as the person who went to the trouble of doing it.

Ha ha, the wounded indignation is hilarious.

What are you expecting? Sympathy?

Ur a total wanker.

He said fuck all cept winding up certain people such as urself and is that bad enough for someone to grass u up to ur job/prospects????
It's the fucking internet and should be left at the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back