Amps (3 Viewers)

I still would not be a fan of a Sillnt amp. And would want a speaker on stage too. But that would be handy as a back up if your amp went down.

( I know there are other similar things but that seems more compact and mayb affordable)

Looks deadly. Like a Katana in a pedal. Speaking of Katana, I've brought mine to rehearsal about 4 times now and never really been happy with it, until 2 weeks ago where I was very happy with it. So happy that I'd consider gigging with it.

I still would not be a fan of a Sillnt amp. And would want a speaker on stage too. But that would be handy as a back up if your amp went down.

( I know there are other similar things but that seems more compact and mayb affordable)
I actually think when I eventually return to the stage I'll be playing through a cranked 5 watter. That's the future

Looks deadly. Like a Katana in a pedal. Speaking of Katana, I've brought mine to rehearsal about 4 times now and never really been happy with it, until 2 weeks ago where I was very happy with it. So happy that I'd consider gigging with it.
I saw a lad about our age walking into the Grand Social with one of them ages ago.

And I tell you what,the ease with which he was doing so certainly piqued my curiosity

I saw a lad about our age walking into the Grand Social with one of them ages ago.

And I tell you what,the ease with which he was doing so certainly piqued my curiosity
Yeah - the lad who plays bass at the Wed night session I go to uses one of these Markbass Mini CMD 121P IV

500W and it only weighs 12kg (and sounds fantastic)

What changed? Did you just get the hang of it?
Yea, something like that. I don't actually know. Could have been where the particular volume and tone sat within the room. And even that may be difficult to replicate.
A small twiddle of a knob can change a lot on that thing.

Yea, something like that. I don't actually know. Could have been where the particular volume and tone sat within the room. And even that may be difficult to replicate.
A small twiddle of a knob can change a lot on that thing.
Season 4 Episode 10 GIF by The Office

Just changed the strings on my guitar and had an hour playing through two amps.
JCM900 into a 4x12 and my Orange head into the 2x12 using a tuner as a splitter. Impractical but amazing and fun.

I'm definitely considering a katana now.

I love things that don't weigh a lot .

I'm ditching the solid state idea altogether.

I'm going fully large instead.

Either a fender 65 delixe reverb
Or a Supro 65 reverb

I'm gonna spend 2500 euros on it

I fucking deserve to have the best I've practiced enough.
Probs gonna buy a brand new 62 strat as well and get rid of all the others

I am 100% committed to playing the guitar.
Nothing else matters. I'm Gonna hit the stage again with my deluxe reverb

Have you heard the fucking sound of those yokes?

Unbelievable

I'm ditching the solid state idea altogether.

I'm going fully large instead.

Either a fender 65 delixe reverb
Or a Supro 65 reverb

I'm gonna spend 2500 euros on it

I fucking deserve to have the best I've practiced enough.
Probs gonna buy a brand new 62 strat as well and get rid of all the others

I am 100% committed to playing the guitar.
Nothing else matters. I'm Gonna hit the stage again with my deluxe reverb

Have you heard the fucking sound of those yokes?

Unbelievable

if you're offloading that 10'' when you get your dream amp let me know - I might buy it back off ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back