American Skinheads (1 Viewer)

Free masonry is non-denominational and there are no barriers to Roman Catholics joining. In fact you're not allowed to discuss religion or politics at the meetings.
Ah well, they say it's non-denominational, but there are very few catholics involved. It's a predominantly protestant organisation. They're supposed to be non-sexist aswell, but there have only ever been maybe one or two female members in their entire history as far as I know.

Ah well, they say it's non-denominational, but there are very few catholics involved. It's a predominantly protestant organisation. They're supposed to be non-sexist aswell, but there have only ever been maybe one or two female members in their entire history as far as I know.

That's more down to the Catholic Church not being much of a fan of it and lets say discouraging it's followers from signing up. There's nothing stopping Muslims, Jews, Catholics or whatever joining. The only requirements are that you are of good standing within your community and believe in some sort of deity no matter what it is.

They're certainly not discrimiatroy in the way that "pseudo masonic" organisations like the Orange Order or the Black Preceptory in the North is.

You have to recognise the Holy Trinity to be a Freemason so Jews and Muslims are prohibited unless they convert to the a New Testament based religion.
However the term masonic is used to describe lots of cult fraternities and it was that usage I intended.

You have to recognise the Holy Trinity to be a Freemason so Jews and Muslims are prohibited unless they convert to the a New Testament based religion.

This is untrue, the requirement is that you believe in some sort of supreme being and subscribing to specific Christian beliefs are not required. However if you're a follower of a polytheistic religion (e.g. Hinduism) that's fine as well. For the sake of organisation they simply refer to the deity/deities as the Grand Architect Of The Universe as a catch all term.

However the term masonic is used to describe lots of cult fraternities and it was that usage I intended.

Right, getcha.

I love the way they barely know anything about Nazism and that they are fighting for the Aryan race even though none of them are remotely aryan, I'm more aryan than they'll ever be and how they hate Catholics even though Hitler was catholic, they hate immigrants but their family (down the lines) are all immigrants. The best way to fight them is by questioning them, I know more than them in what they 'believe' in. IT'S IN MY HISTORY FOR FUCKS CAKE!

I love the way they barely know anything about Nazism and that they are fighting for the Aryan race even though none of them are remotely aryan, I'm more aryan than they'll ever be and how they hate Catholics even though Hitler was catholic, they hate immigrants but their family (down the lines) are all immigrants. The best way to fight them is by questioning them, I know more than them in what they 'believe' in. IT'S IN MY HISTORY FOR FUCKS CAKE!
a true aryan warrior. RUS!

i have a copy if you want a lend.some interesting stuff. one funny part is where the lads from different counties would fight against each other.

yeah, i'd love a lend of that, thanks.

if the film 'the warriors' was remade with the gangs representing the 32 counties what would it be called?

yeah, i'd love a lend of that, thanks.

if the film 'the warriors' was remade with the gangs representing the 32 counties what would it be called?
here's another book kind of in the same vein, 'if the irish ran the world':

"Although part of England's empire, Montserrat was settled largely by Irish emigrants, and provides an opportunity to view the interaction of Irish emigrants with English imperialism in a situation in which the Irish were not a small minority among white settlers. Within this context, this book explores whether the "Irish" imperialism on Montserrat differed from English imperialism in other colonies. The author argues that, despite the long history of oppression in Ireland, the Irish proved to be as effective and as unfeeling colonists as the English and the Scottish. He dismisses as a myth the "nice" Irish slave holder, challenges the view that indentured labour prevailed in West Indies in the 17th century, and argues that the long-held habit of ignoring ethnic strife within the white ruling classes in the West Indies is misconceived."

http://mqup.mcgill.ca/book.php?bookid=691

i've only read the first few chapters and not got into the meaty part yet, the introductory chapters are kind of tedious and wanky pompous historian bullshit. but there's some cool stuff in it. like a ship from cork arriving at the port on montserrat and finding the afro-caribbean dockers speaking the garlic. although other people say that was bullshit so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back