alrightski? (2 Viewers)

i liked it.
or like when your girlfriend pretends to to be sick and stay at home and you go to work and you come home and teh locks have been changed and when you eventually break in there's nothing there and you never hear from her again.

or...something...

fansap (19 Apr, 2002 10:18 a.m.):
I think you missed the point you fucking prick...
The song is a piss take, you should know- like when your girlfriend pretends to orgasam? It is called Disco for a reason.
Quincy is spelt Quincey by the way you frickin' moron.
Believe me, you wouldn't want me to set our bassist on you.

you=prick

quincey=the nu-slipknot
slipknot=gaylords
gaylords=willy feelers
=> quincey=willy feelers!!!!!!!
Q.E.D.
by the way, your lyrics are still shit, what's your bass player gonna do? lecture me in junior cert poetry? you guys should go hang out with delorentoss. now go on....NAFF OFF!!!!
....hey, i'm just kidding!!! you guys are alright!!!!

ah slurmsy, i know who you are and have sent an e-mail to your hotmail account. feel free to reply...

pete, can we bring back ip addresses?

well you've obviously got the wrong address there fathead cause my hotmail accounts just got bank loan offers and ads, unless you're trying to sell me an amazing x-cam. anyway, there's 3 ,possibly 4 people who post using these details so......... swivel.

me no like to say bad things on boards but,

anyone who posts anyone elses lyrics to slagg'em off is a stinky stink stink fuck.

Snowt is one of these.

If I don't care why should you?
It's always the smallest dogs(bitches) that bark the loudest...
That's what my granny used to say.
I don't give a fuck what that idiot thinks. I seem to be doing alright with those lyrics so fuck him.
So you can abuse me even more- can you believe I have a degree in Engish?

fansap (19 Apr, 2002 10:18 a.m.):
anonymous koward (18 Apr, 2002 11:10 p.m.):
snowt (18 Apr, 2002 09:34 p.m.):
hello fansap (the guy from that shite quincy band)

I was tempted to slag you, but after reading your crap lyrics I felt really guilty; after all it's wrong to mock those with multiple scelorisis

why is it so wrong to mock someone with multiple scleroisis then?
I think you missed the point you fucking prick...
The song is a piss take, you should know- like when your girlfriend pretends to orgasam? It is called Disco for a reason.
Quincy is spelt Quincey by the way you frickin' moron.
Believe me, you wouldn't want me to set our bassist on you.

you=prick

I am somewhat enamoured with the fact that you called me a moran yet you can't even spell the word orgasm (orgasam). Maybe there's a reason your girlfriend dumped you in a disco.

you=single

anonymous koward (18 Apr, 2002 11:10 p.m.):
snowt (18 Apr, 2002 09:34 p.m.):
hello fansap (the guy from that shite quincy band)

I was tempted to slag you, but after reading your crap lyrics I felt really guilty; after all it's wrong to mock those with multiple scelorisis

why is it so wrong to mock someone with multiple scleroisis then?

its wrong to mock those with multiple scleroisis just like it is wrong to shoot fish in a barrel.

snowt (19 Apr, 2002 12:45 p.m.):

its wrong to mock those with multiple scleroisis just like it is wrong to shoot fish in a barrel.

riiight.

my question still stands, are you in a band snowt? I ask because you're quick enough to slag off other people's lyrics, it would be a shame if you didn't have some of your own that we could all review.

rumpus (19 Apr, 2002 11:50 a.m.):

anyone who posts anyone elses lyrics to slagg'em off is a stinky stink stink fuck.

Snowt is one of these.

I am indeed a stinky stink stink fuck but that does not excuse absolute shite-ness of those lyrics and no I am not in a band, it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt as MY granny used to say.

snowt (19 Apr, 2002 01:26 p.m.):

Snowt is one of these.

I am indeed a stinky stink stink fuck but that does not excuse absolute shite-ness of those lyrics and no I am not in a band, it's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt as MY granny used to say.

so why did you open your mouth then? (my god this thread is the most depressing one i've read here ever.)

not as depressing as that guy who always posts looking for people to join his stoner rock band, nobody ever replies, no even to rib him....

pad (19 Apr, 2002 01:40 p.m.):
snowt (19 Apr, 2002 01:26 p.m.):

Snowt is one of these.

so why did you open your mouth then? (my god this thread is the most depressing one i've read here ever.)

Why did I open my mouth?
Because your Da asked me to, said he had a big juicy surprise for me.
Oh how I learned from that one.

fansap (19 Apr, 2002 01:55 p.m.):
I'm bored of this and I'm bored of you...

deadly! lets make this into a neverending song
here we go:
I'm bored of this and I'm bored of you
I'm bored of piss and I'm bored of poo

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back