alrightski? (3 Viewers)

Stuart Little (18 Apr, 2002 11:54 a.m.):
I know a few poeple who were a little underwhelmed at the Icarus Line - expecting better that is.

They were pox. Both TRM and LM were better. TRM didn't actually "rock up" their act for "The Icarus Line". If so, it didn't seem like it from 2 metres away. Looked like a run of the mill excellent TRM gig to me.

i have no intention of getting you to spew more shite about trail of dead. let me explain the other point on behalf of my esteemed colleague. "Leagues is full of shite" = he is one who behaves and talks in the manner of a prick. I also share this opinion ."why is there no middle finger emoticon?" = i think it would be a good idea to have a graphic of an extended finger (the universal 'fuck you' sign) as well as smiley/sad faces to attach to posts. I also share this opinion.

el pibbsterino (18 Apr, 2002 11:51 a.m.):
check out leagueski on no disco last night re: icarus line
"audience reaction was split with some of the opinion that they were all bluster and no content especially compared to the redneck manifesto"!!£*^£%&(&$%!!!!!!! and may i add !.

i know nothing about neither the redneck manifesto nor the icarus line but allow me to wade in with my useless fucking opinions,

thank you kindly

hello fansap (the guy from that shite quincy band)

I was tempted to slag you, but after reading your crap lyrics I felt really guilty; after all it's wrong to mock those with multiple scelorisis

a case in point;

Feel my dreams are coming
through
Now I'm so alive.
You can see it in my eyes
Left shining silver.
To the end of the dawn
To the end of what I'm become
To the end... of the dawn
Now the road is clear to see
On my way to venus.
Coming down is so easy
When you've nowhere to go.
To the end of the dawn

Large Mound give me a Large Mound....

Oh!...and try not to sing "I'd rather be rockin'" when at an important meeting with managers and shit....if you want to get on in your job like....man....

I thought the icarus line were great. I think people thought it was crap because leagues liked it and people like to disagree with him as a rule. Generally because he does behave in the manner of a prick.

snowt (18 Apr, 2002 09:34 p.m.):

I was tempted to slag you, but after reading your crap lyrics I felt really guilty; after all it's wrong to mock those with multiple scelorisis

why is it so wrong to mock someone with multiple scleroisis then?

leave leagues alone, he's fuckin' sound, (sound?). last time i saw no disco he spent all his waffle time twiddling a pen around his fingers just to keep his hands busy. he always looks really uncomfortable on screen, as if he's about to start crying. bet he's gay too.
by the way, synopsis, i think you need to go and chill out to a bit of kenny g ,and take a wash will ye'? i can smell your dirty sandals from here.
as for the redneck manifesto, i hope you all really enjoyed the gig and didn't realise till they told you that you were in for a big treat, the icarus line are a sound bunch of lads, who possibly just want to bury theirs faces in the sun..... or is that goodtime john?????
-peace out negroz-

Maybe I'm all wrong but it seems to me like some people have this Large Mound + TRM Vs Icarus Line thing going on. All three bands were brilliant. I'm extremely hungover, so as I already mentioned I may be completely off the mark...to the water cooler with me..

Dan (19 Apr, 2002 09:21 a.m.):
Maybe I'm all wrong but it seems to me like some people have this Large Mound + TRM Vs Icarus Line thing going on. All three bands were brilliant. I'm extremely hungover, so as I already mentioned I may be completely off the mark...to the water cooler with me..

Yeah all bands were RAD

oh come on, could this be anymore a wind up

"uh everthing you like is shit...huh huh huh huh"

anonymous koward (18 Apr, 2002 11:10 p.m.):

why is it so wrong to mock someone with multiple scleroisis then?
I think you missed the point you fucking prick...
The song is a piss take, you should know- like when your girlfriend pretends to orgasam? It is called Disco for a reason.
Quincy is spelt Quincey by the way you frickin' moron.
Believe me, you wouldn't want me to set our bassist on you.

you=prick

a case in point;

Feel my dreams are coming
through
Now I'm so alive.
You can see it in my eyes
Left shining silver.
To the end of the dawn
Now the road is clear to see
On my way to venus.
Coming down is so easy
When you've nowhere to go.
To the end of the dawn

are you in a band snowt?

Jesus (19 Apr, 2002 10:25 a.m.):
is that negativity im feeling, or is just your sisters flange?

I'm sorry Jesus- hang over+prick = bad mood.
Em, I wouldn't touch my sister if I were you...but you are more than welcome to have a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back