All Musicians Wanted! (1 Viewer)

memaeve

Hey,

I've been performing solo for the last couple of years (vocals and piano) but now I'm a bit fed up and I want to get my rock on in a way which would better reflect the music I listen to (as opposed to the 'aul singer/songwriter shtuff).

I'd be interested in doing something in the veins of Muse, Placebo, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, No Doubt, Hole....the list could go on. But it won't. For now. If anyone at all is interested pm me or e-mail me at maevesaddress[at]yahoo.co.uk

I'm located in Dublin. Gender/age is pretty much irrelevent....just be feckin' interested! :)

Cheers,
Maeve

ugly boy said:
She'll take anything she can get.......

Stop trying to pawn off your own problems on other people.
It's pathetic, and to be quite honest, it's obvious.

xm

Hey i know its ages since you posted this, but if you're still looking about for people let me know. I play bass and make random noises with guitar. my email is [email protected]

Cheers,

Erin.

Hey, my server went down the other day and i lost your address so i figured you'd be in here. Like i said, the system crashed out so dont be offended if the mail came across as short or rude!! Im not very reliable at this address so, if you want, my no is 087 6961382. Thanks!

I've been performing solo for the last couple of years (vocals and piano) but now I'm a bit fed up and I want to get my rock on in a way which would better reflect the music I listen to (as opposed to the 'aul singer/songwriter shtuff).

I'd be interested in doing something in the veins of Muse, Placebo, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, No Doubt, Hole....the list could go on. But it won't. For now. If anyone at all is interested pm me or e-mail me at maevesaddress[at]yahoo.co.uk

I'm located in Dublin. Gender/age is pretty much irrelevent....just be feckin' interested! :)

Cheers,
Maeve[/QUOTE]

hi,

I know its ages since you've written anything here but if you want a guitarist
I love to help out.

The vagueness of your description intrigues me.

Anyway, I don't know if your still looking hence I'm not going to bother ringing you. My e-mail is [email protected].

I don't know about influences, I'm listening to a lot of sonic youth, The Redneck Manifesto, Jape and Nick Drake these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back