Piano/Keys Available (1 Viewer)

hugh

Contributor
Since 2000
Solutions
Ok pricks. I now own a portable piano/keyboard and am determined to use it. I'm pretty handy, can pick things up quickly, and have a solid understanding of this whole music thing. I'm looking to play this new instrument of mine with other humans. I'm available to do stuff and am usually happy to gig whenever (though if you are planning a month long jaunt around Europe then that's not really feasible for me). Dublin-based.

I'm interested in most forms of music that are not shit. Ideally I'd like to be a sideman in Bill Callahan's band. Something like that. I'm into a lot of mad shit but I'm feeling the urge to be involved in something at least vaguely song-based. I also play bass (competently), guitar (sloppily but with feeling) and mandolin (badly). Don't ask me to sing.

I'm in my mid-40s so if you are bright young twenty- somethings then you probably don't want me knocking around as I'll just be telling you not to do so many drugs and advising you to go back to college and stuff like that. Timewasters are fine by me though.

Hit me up by pm if you are interested in availing of my services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back