Air (1 Viewer)

lmd64 said:
what were you expecting, nu-death-gabba-funk? it's Air, you know, chillout music. damn though i missed it.
Yeah that's exactly what I was expecting. 100%.
I've also seen them before, twice.
It was just boring. Not restrained and nice in the way of the Voigin Suicides soundtrack and 10,000 Hertz Legend, but ZzzzZzzzzzzzztastic. Talkie Walkie is such a boring record so it didn't help that they obviously played so much off it. And judging by the amount of people camped in the bar during it, I wasn't the only one to find it slightly underwhelming.

kirstie said:
Yeah that's exactly what I was expecting. 100%.
I've also seen them before, twice.
It was just boring. Not restrained and nice in the way of the Voigin Suicides soundtrack and 10,000 Hertz Legend, but ZzzzZzzzzzzzztastic. Talkie Walkie is such a boring record so it didn't help that they obviously played so much off it. And judging by the amount of people camped in the bar during it, I wasn't the only one to find it slightly underwhelming.

Talkie Walkie is Brilliant!! I'm addicted to the thing like a brand new crack pipe. You're clearly a jackass. Ha ha ha....jus buzzin

I'd love to have gone but it sold out so fast... I hated it the last time buh, so many pricks and I was stuck down the back near the chatting guestlistwhores...

Talkie Walkie is such and underwhelming record after hertz legend, but the DVD made me realise that the moon safari songs are deadly (even though i can never listen to that album ever again)

Ian said:
I'd love to have gone but it sold out so fast... I hated it the last time buh, so many pricks and I was stuck down the back near the chatting guestlistwhores...

Talkie Walkie is such and underwhelming record after hertz legend, but the DVD made me realise that the moon safari songs are deadly (even though i can never listen to that album ever again)

I think talkie walkie is pretty average, there's some lovely tunes on it, but ther'es some crap ones too. I can't listen to moon safari either.

Ian said:
)

Those whores were back last night. The cunts yapped in front of us for ages, till someone told'em to fuck off to the phone booth or in front of a bus. But jesus they were unbelievable, fuckin total handbaggers. Why were they there. Waste of a ticket. Also How can you talk about shopping and shoes for so long? Its not possible.

Ed said:
I think talkie walkie is pretty average, there's some lovely tunes on it, but ther'es some crap ones too. I can't listen to moon safari either.
I can't stand it.
I only started to like Air with the Virgin Suicides soundtrack in anyways. Previously I just thought they were poptastic sacharine bollocks.

They were mind-numbingly dull. Waste of 36 euro. The new album is dull, not a patch on 10,000 hz. Saw them a couple of times headlining that album and they were exceptional, but the last couple of times I have seen them (witnness year before last, Finsbury Park supporting new order) I thought they were kinda boring. But last night was dreadful. OK the sound was great, they played really well yadda yadda yadda, the music was boring.

The 12th track on the Virgin Suicides soundtrack is great.

Otherwise Air's music is suitable for bars like this:
287_big.jpg

and people like this:
andrewfowler.jpg

billygannon said:
The 12th track on the Virgin Suicides soundtrack is great.

Otherwise Air's music is suitable for bars like this:

and people like this:
andrewfowler.jpg

is that the guy off that programme on the telly?
there were lots of him at it alright
and this CUNT with a balding mullet who was digging it, *far* better than anyone else was digging it. Because, he really DUG it.

kirstie said:
is that the guy off that programme on the telly?
there were lots of him at it alright
and this CUNT with a balding mullet who was digging it, *far* better than anyone else was digging it. Because, he really DUG it.
Yep... that's him.

Like one of those fellas who ask you patronizingly... "have you heard of Royskopp? They're brilliant. Great for driving to".

billygannon said:
Yep... that's him.

Like one of those fellas who ask you patronizingly... "have you heard of Royskopp? They're brilliant. Great for driving to".
what's that goys name?
reece shearsmith or royston vasey or something equally league of gentlemen-ish anyway

kirstie said:
what's that goys name?
reece shearsmith or royston vasey or something equally league of gentlemen-ish anyway
It's Kevin Stapleton.

Ah no... that's far too common.

It's actually Andrew William Fowler.

I'd say he hangs around with Cameron Deane (there is a real Cameron Deane who lives in Foxrock). Or maybe Heathcliffe Bird - again, he also exists. Ask yer wan Lara Byrne about Heathcliffe.

Ian said:

what's on the DVD?
does it come with the LP or just the CD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back