Air (2 Viewers)

Speed Racer said:
Also How can you talk about shopping and shoes for so long? Its not possible.

It's prolly where they heard Air first anyway... Moon Safari became the biggest fuckin shoeshop music album in the world ever! every fuckin posh southsidery cafe/bar/wank den played it to death cos it is all "sophishicated" ...pricks

I call it "expensive clothes music" for faux burberry wearing bitches who want to show off their "daddy-can-i-borrow-your-credish-cord" outfits without breaking a sweat to impress their prick boyfriends with their sleivless tops and their reach for a star pop idol haircuts and their fm104 stickers on their doddys beemer...
"and then i was like ungh, and he texted me and was all like ungh, so I was like "no way" and he was all like "it my body roish" so I texed him back and was all like ungh, y'noo"

p r i c k s

nigglpththththt:

1. Electronic Performers 2. Talisman 3. Don't be Light 4. People in the city 5. La Femme D'argent
aprox 35 mins long live shtuff with behind the scenes jiggerypokery... not much to look at but the music is deadly... only with a thingy CD buh

Ian said:
faux burberry wearing bitches who want to show off their "daddy-can-i-borrow-your-credish-cord" outfits without breaking a sweat to impress their prick boyfriends with their sleivless tops and their reach for a star pop idol haircuts and their fm104 stickers on their doddys beemer...
"and then i was like ungh, and he texted me and was all like ungh, so I was like "no way" and he was all like "it my body roish" so I texed him back and was all like ungh, y'noo"

p r i c k s

Ha ha ha...deadly. :D :p :D :p wow, you can write in D4!

holy fuck! how could any of you be surprised that Air where dull, that's their whole schtick, their gimmick, their angle, their line.

they always have been dull.
they always will be dull.
they are dull at the moment.
it should be no surfuckingprise that they'd be dull "live".

except to you cunts who went, apparently.

Here beardo, did you make much money for your part playing the dad in Channel 4's Shameless?

the bearded lady said:
holy fuck! how could any of you be surprised that Air where dull, that's their whole schtick, their gimmick, their angle, their line.

they always have been dull.
they always will be dull.
they are dull at the moment.
it should be no surfuckingprise that they'd be dull "live".

except to you cunts who went, apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back