Aidan Walshe is cool (1 Viewer)

Did he shake hands with everyone on the way in when you saw it?

He made us go back out and come in again because the cameramen hadn't been ready yet.

I don't know where those hands had been, though.

After 5 hours doing a radio interview with Gumbo in his flat 6 years ago it ceased to be funny.

I REMEMBER PLAYING IN DORANS ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO....ON AFTER US WAS AIDAN WALSHE...HE WAS HAVING A PARTY TO CELEBRATE WINNING THE ELECTION WITH HIS DREAM PARTY, SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I'D HEARD HIS NAME BUT NEVER REALLY KNEW WHAT HE DID!. I WAS LOOKING AT THE POSTERS...IT HAD THINGS LIKE "BY VOTING FOR YOURSELF, YOU HAVE BECOME A MEMBER OF THE DREAM PARTY, BLAH, BLAH ...HE HAD HIRED A GUY TO FOLLOW HIM AROUND WITH A CAMAORDER....HAD FREE FOOD AND DRINK...HE SHOOK EVERYONES HAND AND KEPT SAYING "YOUR MORE FAMOUS THAN ME"
I USUALLY CAN'T STAND CRONIC ATTENTION SEEKERS....BUT I SUPPOSE HE'S HARMLESS....HE JUST WANTS TO BE FAMOUS, THAT'S IT..... HE'S GOOD AT FUCK ALL... BUT HE'S OUT THERE SELLING IT... AND IT SEEMS TO HAVE WORKED FOR KEITH DUFFY...SO LET HIM AT IT

Call me sick and twisted if you want, but i've just spent half an hour searching for his album on the internet...

Can anyone help me out with that?

i think his 'life story of my life' album has been re-released on cd recently so if ye have a look around town you might get a copy of it

i still havent quite recovered from the song 'eating and kissing with women' yet. really unsettling stuff with lots of incoherent mumbling

if yer desperate for a listen give me a shout i have a copy of it knocking around at home

a unique listening experience!!

strangely enuff i have seen a copy of one of aidans albums in the punk section of mero's shop strange indeed..so buy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back