Agyness Deyn lookalikes (1 Viewer)

Has anyone seen Class of 2008 on BBC2 on Saturday mornings? Its a reality show following 'supermodel' Daisy Lowe and her equally vacuous friends, including a model whose claim to faim is she shagged Pete Doherty, a clothes designer, a singer from the band The Blondelles, an actor and a club promoter. Its ghastly.

The most repellent is Flash Louis, club promoter/tv presenter. I think this is his myspace below but I'm not sure as I can't get onto it in work.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=7805131

ARE THESE THE PEOPLE OUR YOUTH ASPIRE TO??????????

Has anyone seen Class of 2008 on BBC2 on Saturday mornings? Its a reality show following 'supermodel' Daisy Lowe and her equally vacuous friends, including a model whose claim to faim is she shagged Pete Doherty, a clothes designer, a singer from the band The Blondelles, an actor and a club promoter. Its ghastly.

The most repellent is Flash Louis, club promoter/tv presenter. I think this is his myspace below but I'm not sure as I can't get onto it in work.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=7805131

ya, i saw this, a more loathsome collection of detestables i never did see.

He spells Elliott Smith with one T - he's dead!!! :mad:

seriously though, that show sounds hilarious and quite frightening...that is what a lot of people aspire to be these days, IT kids living on mummy and daddy's money. And swanning around while getting papped by the Sun or whatever.

This show is HI. larious.
Life is so hard for this shower of over-privelaged postules isn't it?
The kid in the band is my favourite. He really does believe he's a genius.

Bring back National Service, say I.

Why would anyone want to make up the name 'agyness deyn'?!?! Bizarre. She's got a really strong look and I'd prefer her to manky Pixie Geldof anyday (she has GOT to stop bleaching her hair! and Peaches looks far better). My sister bought that issue of ID that was dedicated to her, it was bizarre to read an entire magazine dedicated to the one person...loads of topless photos too, she has a nipple ring FYI.
Pics please!!

I saw her being interviewed once.
She came across very well.
Apparently Agyness Deyn is something to do with numerology (her mother is mad in to it).

But, you know, I haven't a clue about people. Or fashion. But I do know a good potato.

just back from the barbers. what d'yis think guys?
03a_08_mark-inque_415x275.jpg

I have very short peroxide blonde hair. I have had my hair in various stages of shortness since may of last year.... I did not hop of off it because of yer wan that lied about her age. I had to do it because of the horror of a drunken under cut I was supporting was growing out and my hair was wrecked from dying it bright red.

I got it copped back up again yesterday... so my new hair cut has been ruined by this thread.

But i've got a very long pair of fretlocks and the most up and down of fringes so maybe i can still get away with it.

Anyhoo.. it doesnt really doesnt matter in Enniscorthy, O'Neils tracksuit bottoms and wexford Jerseys are the main fashion stable in this shit hole. You look edgey if you wear anything else...

I thought her voice was quite pleasant, she DID study drama and music, so she's not just a clothes horse. That song IS woeful though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back