Contributor
Solutions
fucking everywhere

sometimes with dark hair though

I think we can safely say that that haircut is so last season

fucking everywhere?

the language out of me

i meant I keep seeing them everywhere

some pictures to illustrate your point.......?

I've only seen that Peaches Geldof
Pixie-Geldof-0408-4-1.jpg

I'm sure Agyness is a lovely person and all but no one who wears doc martens, ripped snow washed denim jackets and who bears such a strong resemblance to Henry 'outstanding in his field' Holland (and yes, that is a horse reference, as opposed to him being really good at ripping off Katherine Hammnet - because he's clearly no good at that, either) should be touted as a fashion icon.

The end.

PS: Pixie Geldof looks amazing though - and wears good clothes

Is Agyness just a plummy cousin-fucking version of Agnes?
it's not her real name. she's one of those objectionable twats who's created a celebrity persona for herself in a desperate attempt to suckle at fame's withered teat. basically an "indie" jordan minus the jugs. her real name is Laura Hollins.

Why would anyone want to make up the name 'agyness deyn'?!?! Bizarre. She's got a really strong look and I'd prefer her to manky Pixie Geldof anyday (she has GOT to stop bleaching her hair! and Peaches looks far better). My sister bought that issue of ID that was dedicated to her, it was bizarre to read an entire magazine dedicated to the one person...loads of topless photos too, she has a nipple ring FYI.

Heat has a two page spread on celebs getting an Aggy...I wonder if that's where I is John's rage came from..

Anyways she annoys me..I like the fact that she's doing well for herself but do I have to see her EVERYWHERE!!! and her haircut will suit about 4 people in the entire world..and I'm not even sure she's one of them..

Why would anyone want to make up the name 'agyness deyn'?!?! Bizarre. She's got a really strong look and I'd prefer her to manky Pixie Geldof anyday (she has GOT to stop bleaching her hair! and Peaches looks far better). My sister bought that issue of ID that was dedicated to her, it was bizarre to read an entire magazine dedicated to the one person...loads of topless photos too, she has a nipple ring FYI.
you don't actually have to prefer one brainless twerp to another.

Why would anyone want to make up the name 'agyness deyn'?!?!

if it was pronounced anyez deign, I could understand. But as it is pronounced agnes dean, I just can't see why she bothered. Re: pixie - she's a cute little hipster and is genuinely really striking, plus she seems a tad more clued in than her tool of a sister.

lads, she doesn't deserve this much interest. she's a model who's famous for having a haircut. i know infants who've acheived more than that. still defo would though.

if it was pronounced anyez deign, I could understand. But as it is pronounced agnes dean, I just can't see why she bothered. Re: pixie - she's a cute little hipster and is genuinely really striking, plus she seems a tad more clued in than her tool of a sister.
i have cheese in my fridge that's more clued in than peaches "fucking" geldof. that's hardly an accolade.

lads, she doesn't deserve this much interest. she's a model who's famous for having a haircut. i know infants who've acheived more than that. still defo would though.
still deffo would? like you'd turn down any chance of a ride. anyhoo, i was talking to her last night and she deffo would you too. do you want her number? it's 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back