Age gap in relationships? (1 Viewer)

No sane 30-year-old should want to go out with a 16-year-old, for the very simple reason that 16-year-olds are really fucking annoying.

Nah I wasn't, I already know her views. Just wondered what other Noel Fielding fanatics thought about it, cos I'm looking at him in a very different light at the moment.

And as for the 'it's not been proved they did anything' excuse, it's just plain weird that a 34 year old man wants to hang out with a 16 year old girl.

well, among the other 'noel fielding fanatics' on the boosh boards, the general consensus on Pixiegate, as I like to call it, was that if it is true, then it was very very very wrong.
Every bit of gossip about him, every photo etc is analysed for mention/sight of cocaine use/pixie/etc so nothing slips past us :p
It would be utterly weird for a 34 year old guy to think he would have anything in common with a 16year old girl. Although he was probably so off his tits on coke he thought she was his girlfriend, or something.
Actually, I'm going to London soon and while there I'm gonna see robots in disguise (his girlfriend's band) and team disgusting (he 'djs' in them, and i use the word 'dj' loosely) DJ so I plan on sussing out if he is the cocaine addled - yet oh so fine - twat he's being made out to be. Let the stalking commence!

i'd give pixie a lash. her dad is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really rich, and if i had as little 'talent' as noel fielding, i'd be really into safguarding my future some how.

Surely the newspapers shouldn't be publishing pictures like this.
Taken from the metro
pixiegeldofWN_450x300.jpg

When this girl reaches his age, she'll be able to see what kind of creeps go out with children.
"children" don't walk around with their titz out.
what we have here is some kinda weird adultising of the childer. it happens from such ayoung age. for example you can buy a playboy school bag or pencil case. the mythical "watershed" of our youth is all but delusive now. there's tits and riding and illusions to riding all over the kipping gaff. not to mention teh kind of carry on you can get up to on the internet, were you to bother. if some upstart who's fifteen is mincing about half undressd and yakking the yak like she's 34, and demanding to expierence all that is to be a woman, then what are the boys to do? i mean, yeah she's sixteen, but loads of blokes in their late twenties/early thirties (and beyond) have a mental age that is akin to that. you know, like chris evans. maybe noel fielding can't get a woman his own age, cos they think he's a dick.

I'm trying to think of cricket-based comment about 'fielding' making a 'catch' but can't quite get it right.

Noel Fielding looks like the witch from Chorlton and the Wheelies.

_38187254_witch_150.jpg

what the, Peaches Geldof is only 18? But it feels like she's been annoying everyone for years.
Jesus, what a shit family.

Ironically enough, 18 year old Alison Stokke has been a topic of conversation recently on the same site.

After this picture was posted, some comments were left...

you would have to be very comfortable with the length of your member before you let her get her hands on it.

she is very fit - I may have to take a trip to the bathroom

After this link was posted, the response was

Now I hope you all feel guilty.

I do - but only because I've soiled my pants and the mrs hates having to wash crispy undercrackers.

Funny, nobody seemed concerned with 30-something men slobbering over her, but when the girl is 16 and a guy asks what he should do he's a nonce case. Such fine lines...

when i was 16 there was this 15 year who anted to go wout with me. but i couldn't. cos she was too young. a whole 9 months or something. i was thinking "the morto!" a fifteen year old. me mates will killllllllll me. ha ha. cradle snatcher. anyway. i'm sure she recovered.

Ironically enough, 18 year old Alison Stokke has been a topic of conversation recently on the same site.

After this picture was posted, some comments were left...

After this link was posted, the response was

Funny, nobody seemed concerned with 30-something men slobbering over her, but when the girl is 16 and a guy asks what he should do he's a nonce case. Such fine lines...

I had the very same problem as Ms Stokes when this picture of me got out onto the internet. It was stalker city....

article_fat_ted_feeding_tube.jpg11127175362708.jpg

Never would of had a chance with the track team. I was a band fag.
god you're all so uptight over there. no wonder it's a country of gunslingers. all we have over here is perverts.

Sam Fox was only 16 when she was on page 3, the youngest page 3 model ever and the amount of the dirty old bastards that threw one off in the jacks of their jobs to her.

dirty bastards

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back