After The Last Sky Gigs in Ireland. (1 Viewer)

Jim Goad

Hi. I'm Jim & I play in After The Last Sky - UK based Grind / Hardcore / Black Metal / Doom / Deathcrust band.

Can anyone here help us with a gig or 2 this Summer / Autumn? We're planning to head over as part of a UK / Ireland tour & are just trying to organise it all now.

Check out www.afterthelastsky.co.uk or www.myspace.com/afterthelastsky & please drop me a PM if you can sort anything.

Actual dates we're travelling over are 16th, 17th, 18th Sept 08. We're already booked to play Galway on the 18th but any help with the other dates would be great.

IMPOSTER!
shitmag.jpg

Surely you're not THE legendary genius Jim Goad?
Yah roysh.

Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm not that Jim Goad. I'm glad to say that I'm not a woman beater either. I am a shit magnet though.... I think it goes with the name.

Ahem... BUMP.

Yep, still looking to fill 16th, 17th September dates. S.A.T.A.N from Poland are now 95% confirmed to be with us. http://www.myspace.com/diysatan.

Also, does anyone know of a cheap ferry company? I'm getting quotes of over £500 at the moment.

You should be able to get ferries for WAAAAAAY cheaper than that from Liverpool to Belfast.
But fer Belfast try asking Jonnie aka illitteratetwat, or Kev Bones.

Are SATAN still coming? book yourself as a Minibus/Motorhome rather than a van on Stena Line and you'll save a bit of cash. Liverpool ferry is a bit cheaper alright but it takes forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back