actually anyone need a singer... (1 Viewer)

So you just jump ship when your band hits a little spot of bother. Shame on you. Go back to your band and beg for forgiveness.

COLUMBO BIT....

ok Fansap, you used to post regular gushing tributes to Quiency, informing us of their impending stardomTHEN you posted saying that Quiency were looking for a drummer THEN you post you are looking for to join a band as a singer cause the drummer left your old band...

....so I put it to you that YOU were the singer in Quincey all along!!!!

if so you sir are mad as a brush

(if you are the singer did you write the lyrics to that cowboy song??? they are g.o.l.d.)

i say sir you seem to very quick off the mark considering how i have been trying very hard to hide my identity
maybe i have other interests in quincey
hmm
hmm

spill it. what happened to the drummer. come on. how base was the drum? how low can you go? did you sack him or has he moved to belgium or something. the people need to know.

OH BUT THOSE LONG NIGHTS WITH THE ROCK N' ROLL CHICKS WERE WORTH IT- EVEN IF LISTENING TO THE SAME SONGS OVER AND OVER AND OVER.
FAME NOT ONLY CORRUPTS

ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy.
were you in cold sweat?

okay lets see. can i play drums? i suppose i can. it doesn't look that hard. but do i want to join that band where the egos have corrupted. where the boys fight over the girls. where even the singer, previously ebullient with praise for this band, now wants to leave and won't divluge the information as to the digrace of said drummer. i dunno. i smell a rat.

or do i need a singer, who, at the first sign of strife, will jump ship?
humm... can i get back to? i'm busy force feeding jarvis cocker gravy and bread at the moment. i'll ask him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back