AC/DC (1 Viewer)

What's your favourite LP from the Bon Scott era?

• Total voters
its not acdc and top gear, its johnson and clarkson

guys from northern england whos job is at the helm of the worldwide entertainment of a largely male audience.

Johnson's father was a military man and later a coal miner. Clarkson's mother gave us Paddington Bear.

I think a better analogy would be Jimmy Nail's character in Auf Wiedersehen Pet

Official statement

After forty years of life dedicated to AC/DC, guitarist and founding member Malcolm Young is taking a break from the band due to ill health. Malcolm would like to thank the group’s diehard legions of fans worldwide for their never-ending love and support.

In light of this news, AC/DC asks that Malcolm and his family’s privacy be respected during this time. The band will continue to make music.

I wonder will they have some kinda televised competition for a replacement!

thing about top gear is once when i was watching it i remember that i used to like to crash toy cars into each other when i was 4. that was 30 years ago and i am no longer 4 so when i watch top gear it fills me with sadness that males the world over are posing as adults while pretending they are 4 again.

No comeback for Malcolm.

“Rock or Bust” is the first AC/DC album in the band’s 41 year history without founding member Malcolm Young on the recordings. Earlier this year AC/DC released a statement explaining that due to illness, Malcolm would be taking a break from the band. Unfortunately, due to the nature of Malcolm’s condition, he will not be returning to the band. AC/DC will undertake a world tour in support of ‘Rock or Bust’ in 2015. Stevie Young, nephew of founding members Angus and Malcolm Young, plays rhythm guitar on 'Rock or Bust' and will accompany the band on tour.

I think he was still involved in the songwriting though. Still, crappy news.

I gave the album a listen on my way to work. Sounds pretty good to me. If you enjoyed Black Ice then I think you'll probably enjoy this.

Bring on the tour announcement!

Was it obligatory to wear an AC/DC t-shirt to the show itself? Even Jovi concerts are just headbands

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back