Abortion advice (1 Viewer)

Actually Moosikins do a poll on this abortion lark. Ye or nay or under certain circumstances.do it so identities don't show.

Where did I say I was against women who were raped having an abortion? infact I'm sure I'm on record saying that somewhere b4 there are acceptable times that abortion as a last resort may be acceptable.
you are a disgrace janer,a baby resulting from rape's life is just as precious as any baby.how could you condone this.
you sir are as bad as hitler.

My problem with abortion (besides it depriving a feotus of life) is the way it's used as contraception or as an afterthought, just look at how common it is in the UK/USA.
I

sure because i know if i was a woman i'd definitely go for the way more expensive,emotionally and physically draining option.
makes complete sense.
im sure if it's illegalised the clinics will be doing a stamp book like the petrol stations do for the coffee
get nine abortions get your tenth free.

This is where my radical legislation would come in handy. Sterilization for everyone! The only way you can have a baby is to go to an office, fill out a form stating, "I [insert name] would like to have a child" and that's it. No other questions, no tests. At that point sterilization is reversed. Get on this science heads!

Yeah and also we should be able to choose exactly what they look like and they should come in boxes and they should be programmed to never cry and if we get bored of them we can should box them up, send them back and get a refund (obviously you need to keep the receipt).

THIS PHOTO IS HILARIOUS SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH IT LOOKS REAL AND IT SUITS YOU jANER IF THE SKIN TONE WAS A UNIFORM COLOUR WOULD BE A GOOD COVER FOR YOUR FIRST SINGLE , EH WOT??

ARE YOUR DOGS NEUTERED????????????????????????????????????????????????[/QUOTE]

No man...I think I can speak for us all(right punx?)...this is a wider issue...

I think I can speak for the babies here(right babies?)...baby go poo poo

but what about the baby's choice?

enfieldkevin171002_100x110.jpg

I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN

You know there is/was that ignore option for posters... Is there a similar option for threads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back