Abortion advice (1 Viewer)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
I'll probably regret this, but...

Friend of a friend of a friend asking for people who do clinical abortions in Ireland. While I'm not touching that fucker with a fifty barge pole, this person doesn't have a clue and is under a lot of pressure from family and friends to have the baby and doesn't really know what she's doing or wants to do. Lives an hour from Dublin. Anyone with advice about who she should talk to, or who knows about all this stuff and the options available? PM me.

I'm NOT looking for herbal abortion or home medicine nonsense advice here. Don't want no quasimodo baby on me conscience.

I'll probably regret this, but...

Friend of a friend of a friend asking for people who do clinical abortions in Ireland. While I'm not touching that fucker with a fifty barge pole, this person doesn't have a clue and is under a lot of pressure from family and friends to have the baby and doesn't really know what she's doing or wants to do. Lives an hour from Dublin. Anyone with advice about who she should talk to, or who knows about all this stuff and the options available? PM me.

I'm NOT looking for herbal abortion or home medicine nonsense advice here. Don't want no quasimodo baby on me conscience.

No clinical abortions in Ireland, north or south.
Well Woman Centre or http://www.ifpa.ie/eng/Sexual-Health-Services/IFPA-Cathal-Brugha-Street-Clinic are your best bet.
There were loonies with pictures of dead foetuses protesting outside Cathal Brugha St on Saturday, so they must be doing something right.

Good luck.

If all else fails, teach the quasimodo baby the guitar.

There were loonies with pictures of dead foetuses protesting outside Cathal Brugha St on Saturday, so they must be doing something right.
So people are loonies for wanting to preserve life?
What do you call anti war protesters? More loonies?
Or Animal Right protesters?

So people are loonies for wanting to preserve life?
What do you call anti war protesters? More loonies?
Or Animal Right protesters?

Christians invoking Jesus, religion and sin. Guitars and everything.
You know, total fucking loonies.

Let these women have abortions if they want them.

Gonna get this in before Cormcolash

Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif

I was going to post the well women centre link too, good luck to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back