Abortion advice (2 Viewers)

This is a well tricky topic and Corm was right to ask around...

A friend of mine got misguided information from those CARA cunts that had a shop on Dorset street...a harrowing ordeal they put her through..

All she wanted was the facts on how to get the pregnancy terminated....they gave her a load of popish guff and showed her pictures of dead feteus's and what have ya.

She was ill informed about these things and it was nasty.I never seen anyone so upset..

These anti abortion cunts are exactly that..cunts..

JUDGE NOT LEST YOU BE JUDGED YOURSELF...Their fucking god said that!

Fucking hypocrites the lot of them.

I've no problem with you Janer,you're entitled to yer opinion.

But if you ever try ram it down my throat with pictures of aborted babies and what have you that'll change.

You don't have to get an abortion if ya don't want to Janer. I'm fine with that. And even though I completely disagree with you continuing the pregnancy I know you have a right to make your own decisions.

P.s. I still love you Janer!

Edit..And I respect the fact that you stand up for what you believe in.Especially such a contentious issue for a punk rocker.

I would say the majority of people I know would a)even if they didnt like to say so would consider themselves punks and b)would be pro the womans right to choose.

although half of them are fucking vegetarians and eco nuts too and prolly like metal so I dont know where I'm going with this.....

P.s. I still love you Janer!

Edit..And I respect the fact that you stand up for what you believe in.Especially such a contentious issue for a punk rocker.

I would say the majority of people I know would a)even if they didnt like to say so would consider themselves punks and b)would be pro the womans right to choose.

although half of them are fucking vegetarians and eco nuts too and prolly like metal so I dont know where I'm going with this.....
Good edit...
Yes while I'm in a minority in the Punk scene there are actually a fair few pro-lifer Punks but they stay in the closet as it's not the Punk thing to be seen as Pro-Life!

Good edit...
Yes while I'm in a minority in the Punk scene there are actually a fair few pro-lifer Punks but they stay in the closet as it's not the Punk thing to be seen as Pro-Life!

Thats what I was thinking tbh....its not towing the crass ordained punk line to be pro life I reckon....but thats all bollix as well.

Can you be pro-choice and pro-capitol punishment aswell? You're acting like a dirty pig.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know it's just political framing but I still get so annoyed by the term Pro Life, as in essence regards the opposite viewpoint as being 'anti life'. It's so innacurate and missing the whole argument. To claim that the opposition of being Pro Choice, or pro abortion rights are anti choice is much closer to the mark. Anyone who personally believes that they should carry a pregnancy to term regardless of their situation, and yet doesn't wish to force others to do so, can be pro life and pro choice at the same time. Anti choicers are just that. And I'm talking about the womans choice here, not the baaaaby's.

Heh, the Miss D thread there on the linked threads is full of classic thumped

edit: as is the women's right to choose thread

stjanermz8.jpg

ARE YOUR DOGS NEUTERED????????????????????????????????????????????????

One more time

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know it's just political framing but I still get so annoyed by the term Pro Life, as in essence regards the opposite viewpoint as being 'anti life'. It's so innacurate and missing the whole argument. To claim that the opposition of being Pro Choice, or pro abortion rights are anti choice is much closer to the mark. Anyone who personally believes that they should carry a pregnancy to term regardless of their situation, and yet doesn't wish to force others to do so, can be pro life and pro choice at the same time. Anti choicers are just that. And I'm talking about the womans choice here, not the baaaaby's.

You expressed my beliefs on this with far more precision than I could have.

Haven't been on this site in ages..
I'm 100% pro choice, then again I lived most of my life in Canada so my views might not be the same as others.
Even the word abortion is taboo here to most, my gf is irish and gives out everytime I try to wear my dayglo's shirt haha.
Anyways about 7 years ago me and an ex had a whoops and she decided to get an abortion. Honestly it was the best thing for us. If this friend of a friend wants more details pm me.
Any guy that is anti-pro choice should talk to a few girls i know in van that got pregnant from some scumbag that raped them. This abortion stuff is for girls to decide on not us.

I would bet that 99% of girls who have abortions haven't being raped.
I would also assume that most couples rather used it as a quick fire contraception get out of jail card for their carelessness/selfishness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back