AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 132
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 2
Mind you, it is more fun when it's a means to recover people fucking ditching you at the last minute when you are already half blitzed.

my throat is getting a bit sore nooly i hope it doesnt go septic. i would really like some wine now, i wish my mead was ready. soon...

soon...
i prescribe two bottles of the cheapest shite (red, 12 % or more) you can lay hands on, plus a nice big steak, medium-rare. co-op do decent prices on sirloin. it's done wonders for me, i feel great now.

Oi XGAZX what are you doing in here?

Well, give me a break, I am a foreigner...I will get all Equal Opportunities and racist abuse victim on yous.

And yes, I used to drink, loads. As a matter of fact I drank more than that lot of resettled coasties.

i prescribe two bottles of the cheapest shite (red, 12 % or more) you can lay hands on, plus a nice big steak, medium-rare. co-op do decent prices on sirloin. it's done wonders for me, i feel great now.

Meat Wine Sex,Nooly.

omg a steak. i havent had a steak since we found loads in a bin in barca. it was fucking great. fuck i sound like crimethinc/stoppit barney

Of that lot I rekon I was ranked up there near Borland, not as bad as Borland but still quite bad.

My alias was Bobby Booze Cruise.

omg a steak. i havent had a steak since we found loads in a bin in barca. it was fucking great. fuck i sound like crimethinc/stoppit barney
buy yourself one, for christ's sake. 2 or 3 quid. rub on some salt and pepper, olive oil, 3 minutes each side, nick a bit of butter to finish it from one of your flatmates, chomp chomp chomp. heaven.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back