A spot of morbid reading (1 Viewer)

The Asians seem to keep their noses clean.

Black Black Black Black Black Hispanic Black White Black Hispanic Black White Hispanic...

"Uh, I don't know, Um, I don't know what to say. I don't know. (pauses) I didn't know anybody was there. Howdy."

Pretty sad alright.

I couldn't bring myself to look at the last statements, but clicked on 20 or so 'offender information'. The number of them who actually dropped out before they started high school was really sad. Ugh. And some of them only in their 20s when they were executed, which means that they were teenagers when they went to jail.

There was a photo thing (I can't remember where -- might even have been at IMMA?) I saw once that had all these different images of the 'last meals' of people on death row. It was really fucking difficult to look at, partly because there was a real theme of childhood comfort food. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Can't believe the country I come from still fucking executes criminals. It's beyond barbaric. Ugh.

this is the most depressing one i've seen so far:
"Uh, I don't know, Um, I don't know what to say. I don't know. (pauses) I didn't know anybody was there. Howdy."

'last meals' of people on death row. It was really fucking difficult to look at, partly because there was a real theme of childhood comfort food. Absolutely heartbreaking.
saw that site too. stuff like fried chicken, chocolate milk and ice cream. it makes you remember that these cats were all once just innocent little boys who didn't realize at the time that they didn't stand a chance. heartbreaking is an understatement.

Kim Schaeffer, you are a evil woman. You broke the law. The judges and courts helped you and you didn't have all the facts. When you look at the video, you know you can't see anyone. You overplayed your hand looking for something against me and to cover it up the State is killing me. I'm not mad or bitter though. I'm sad that you are stuck here and have to go through all of this. I am going somewhere better. My time is up.

Fuckin mental stuff to read

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back