A Quarter Of (1 Viewer)

there seems to be an awful lot of online sweetshops based in the uk. i wouldnt mind a bag of chocolate satins, and maybe some pineapple cubes. i cant enjoy sweets anymore though because i worry about my teeth and diabetes

rip the teeth outta ya most of them would. Anyone remember Gorgo Bars? Green yokes with black sour bits in them..used get when I lived in Dublin, not one person I've asked has heard of em.

www.aquarterof.co.uk

Great selection but very pricey postage. I had put about £20 worth of stuff in my basket and went to check out. Would cost £19.35 to deliver to Ireland! So I didn't bother.

The UK postage is only around £4. Might be a good idea to do an order with a few other people.

Anyone ever used it?

I've ordered from them a few times. The last time I ordered they had done something to sort out the postage to Ireland but they must have changed it again.

Caramac bars .|..|

Can you not still buy Caramac in shops here?? Many sweets you think are gone are still there you just don't be looking cos you're not 3 foot tall anymore and sweet-frenzied.

Haven't seen them anywhere - used to be able to get them up North but haven't seen them in shops there for a long time either.

If you see them anywhere please let me know.

Anyone ever lock themselves into a toilet and proceed to stuff creme eggs into their mouth whilst sobbing uncontrollably?

You won't believe this(I nearly did'nt after only reading this thread this morning) but you can buy a shit load of different 'quarters of' pre-packed in that shitty market where the stardust used to be.Went in for a nose earlier to buy the young wan a tatty pressie and lo and behold did I a plethora of boiled confection.€.80 a bag.No postage charge.We should get loads of them for the Crimbo shindig,for the xkidsx like.There was discounts on multiples too.

I bought a bag of limited edition super sour apple and watermelon skittles off ebay. They were fantastic even though they tore my palate to shreds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back