A Free Rollers/Sparkers Love-Snack (1 Viewer)

Anne OMalley

Needs to get out more
Website
www.rollerssparkers.com
If music be the food of love, MP3s are the tablecloths. Therefore, enjoy a love-snack courtesy of Rollers/Sparkers by downloading the "Eye Wiper" MP3 for the princely sum of nothing at all.

Simply open the following URL in your Web browser, download and tuck in:

http://www.rollerssparkers.com/rollers_sparkers-eye_wiper.mp3

When it comes to free love-grub the world is a veritable Lothario, so if the server is busy please be patient and wait.

"Eye Wiper" will feature on the Rollers/Sparkers debut album, to be released later this summer. Provisionally entitled "Premium Dreams", the album was produced and engineered by the band themselves in their own studio, in their own time and almost entirely without the crutch of reliable equipment.

"Premium Dreams" will be available on CD only, but will be preceded by a vinyl release, namely a double-A-sided 12" containing the tracks "Stick Shift" and "Smallfoot". The 12" will be a very limited edition, so dark disk devotees are requested to get their orders in early by e-mailing [email protected] and signalling their intentions.

The track "Eye Wiper" will also feature on a forthcoming Lazybird compilation double-CD release. Updates on other Rollers/Sparkers releases will follow in the coming months.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more "information" on Rollers/Sparkers, go to http://www.rollerssparkers.com

no it's not, it's completely gay. and i hate anne o'maley. rollers/sparkers suck. gay gay gay.

anyone got any booze?

what i said is all meaningful lies. i haven't heard it. but i *do* need some beer. please ... just a little sip?

Sorry, Haps, I ain't got any beer. But if you're really thirsty...

[Holds aloft her towering towering phallus.]

...HAVE A SUCK ON THIS!

Originally posted by happy
what i said is all meaningful lies. i haven't heard it. but i *do* need some beer. please ... just a little sip? [/QUOTE

you sexy bitch!
i'm seeing a pattern, i was offered a side salad with hector's penis the other day and now this...
i *must* be gay...

Originally posted by Anne OMalley
Sorry, Haps, I ain't got any beer. But if you're really thirsty...

[Holds aloft her towering towering phallus.]

...HAVE A SUCK ON THIS!

Originally posted by happy
what i said is all meaningful lies. i haven't heard it. but i *do* need some beer. please ... just a little sip? [/QUOTE

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back