A Faith no More covers band? (3 Viewers)

You have to be talking about the guy from Chancer Icarus. They were nordie. And the biggest FNM rip off ever. I remember playing a gig with them in mcgonagles, we were all "this is our own stuff" (although did a few covers) and nobody paid any attention then they come out and play Epic or something with this Pretty Patton singer doing all the shapes and everything and all the goons in the club went mad. We were pissed off bigtime.

Patton got loads more better when he cut his hair.

oh, Digging The Grave and anything from Introduce Yourself.

Ask the rednecks to do Introduce Yourself ;)

love real thing, angeldust and king for a day (my favourite)
don't love album of the year, but i'd give it another listen - just seemed like patton had completely lost it, screeching over everything.

Gah!Why did I not see this earlier??
I bags "Malpractice" & "RnR" (or "Chinese Arithmetic" if someone got there first)
And I don't care WHO bagsed "Jizzlobber", it's mine!MINE!MINE I TELL YOU!!
I'm prepared to shit in a hand dryer to get it and everything.

And clearly, after my ridiculous behaviour with the Baseball Fury at the 80's night,I'm sure you'll all agree I'm the only person here who's enough of a wanker to pull it off..
;) .|..|

Everythings Ruined is a class tune. And hilariously cheapo vid. Some of their best moments were on Angel Dust. Where the fecks Mr.Patton now?.|..|

another body murdered

patton runs ipecac records (ex-girl are signed to them) and plays with tomahawk, fantomas and does solo stuff which is like listening to people eating in a cafe. he often tours with class bands in various forms most notably the melvins. he just did some stuff with dillinger escape plan who played in dorans about two months ago.

Originally posted by Dan

Whats the concensus on The album of the Year. I think it .|..| , but I always get this feeling most people don't like it, its not classic FNM, etc.

it's not got the immediacy of king for a day or angel dust but i still think its amazing. naked in front of the computer is one of the more fish mad tunes they've done. defo .|..|

thats http://www.ipecac.com
oh and i forgot (how could i?) there is also mr. bungle and the fantomas/ melvins big band

uuuuurghhhhh.........i've out done myself with my greasy anorakisms, and i hadn't even mentioned my collection of BBC2 'rock school' tapes

christ on a bike

AOTY

"Pristina",the last song on AOTY is easily one of my fave FNM songs ever.It's a good album but there's a couple fillers in there.

Mr Bungle eh?
Gods amongst men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back