A Faith no More covers band? (1 Viewer)

a fnm tribute...?

its always been there in the back of my mind, but anthony's right, trying to get someone to do mike patton without being a tosser would be difficult

i bags jim martin.|..|

Re: a fnm tribute...?

Originally posted by hopper
its always been there in the back of my mind, but anthony's right, trying to get someone to do mike patton without being a tosser would be difficult

i bags jim martin.|..|

Who's going to be Roddy Bottom Phnar! Phnar!

The problem with a FNM cover band is that nobody in the entire universe could come close to Mike Patton's vocal super-powers.

I remember when Anthony organised the AC/DC cover bands night in The Funnel on St. Patrick's Day (1999?) I told him he should organise a Faith No More one also and he said "ROCK!!" but I think he forgot all about it.

It's a great idea though, get all Dublin bands to play two FNM tracks each. Just don't have it in Whelans.

-Thayl

Originally posted by Thayl
The problem with a FNM cover band is that nobody in the entire universe could come close to Mike Patton's vocal super-powers.

I remember when Anthony organised the AC/DC cover bands night in The Funnel on St. Patrick's Day (1999?) I told him he should organise a Faith No More one also and he said "ROCK!!" but I think he forgot all about it.

It's a great idea though, get all Dublin bands to play two FNM tracks each. Just don't have it in Whelans.

-Thayl

I like that idea. Bags the crab song! (very old FNM)

surfs up!

this whole thread is cracking me up! are any of you from the north county (county fingal that is...)? because if you were you would know who could DO patton both visually and vocally, who has being dong patton since chuck handed over the microphone, who gawdammit has patton down to a T!!! nealy a decade on and he's internalised it so much that even patton believes ______________ is the real thing. *

thing is, he's living in wales now.

*all names have been ommitted to protect the innocent

jizzlobber

keep guessing, maybe your jibes will lure him out into the spotlight. he comes packaged with his own CB radio mic and shin splints

Re: surfs up!

Originally posted by the snitch
this whole thread is cracking me up! are any of you from the north county (county fingal that is...)? because if you were you would know who could DO patton both visually and vocally, who has being dong patton since chuck handed over the microphone, who gawdammit has patton down to a T!!! nealy a decade on and he's internalised it so much that even patton believes ______________ is the real thing. *

thing is, he's living in wales now.

*all names have been ommitted to protect the innocent

the monk?

The Nervous Pennies will do Faster Disco and Surprise, you're dead..

Although convincing my fellow band members would be very difficult, if not impossible. We have keyboards, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back