7dayshop.com (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 34
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 0
Wow, whereas when i was trying to order it took 12 hours minimum to get a reply from cust service, as soon as i threatened them with a credit card company, it took 15 minutes to get a reply. Refund made. I'll never be using these fuckers again...
Absolutely amazing - another member of staff just emailed me saying "sorry for the delay with your order, i am processing it now" and has recharged my card. How can one company be so inept?

some shower of fuckers are they I have to say. shop of last resort!!!

dunno if anyones noticed this but ALL camera shops you go into the boss shouts at the employees.
camera shops in dublin tend to be cramped (camera exchance on trinity st anyone?!) and theres usually more customers than staff can cope with. also the managers seem to always operate on a really high stress level. used to work in one in town years ago and the boss would literally throw stuff around the shop and lab if something was fucked up. great craic.

Takes weeks apparently. I'm headed on holiday next wednesday, so i need that refund asap. Did some googling, a lot of stuff came up about this happening with them. They don't even have a telephone support system any more!!

Amazing!!! (note: Times of my replies are all wrong, i put in approximate ones)

7dayshop reply - 29/09/2006 - 11:46
We have tried to put your payment through, but I'm afraid your bank/card issuer has declined the card.suggest you contact them. Please advise when you wish us to try the payment again. Thank you
Your post - 03/10/2006 - 10:25 (rsj - sent approx 9am on the 2nd)
Just wondering if this payment cleared this morning or not. This payment has already been refused once, though the details are correct. Perhaps the confusion arises from my not entering a zip/postal code? We don't have these in ireland, so there is not one associated with the card. Please let me know asap, if you cannot fill this order i need to take my business elsewhere as i need the items asap.
7dayshop reply - 03/10/2006 - 10:25
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS BY SENDING US A UTILITY BILL VIA FAX

Thanks
Your post - 03/10/2006 - 10:38
I have one at hand that i can email you? It's a credit card bill with the address on it. I don't have access to a fax.
7dayshop reply - 03/10/2006 - 10:38
s***hc****[email protected] - please e-mail this
thanks
Your post - 04/10/2006 - 10:53 (rsj - sent approx 3pm on the 3rd)
Hi, i sent on the front and back scans of my bill at 11am, are those sufficent? I would like an update on this please.
7dayshop reply - 04/10/2006 - 10:53
I'm afraid we have not received the email yet
Your post - 05/10/2006 - 12:11 (sent approx 11pm on the 4th)
I have resent the same message to the same address. I expect to hear from you by 3pm this evening or i will be taking my business elsewhere. This situation is rapidly descending into a farce.
Your post - 05/10/2006 - 12:11 (sent approx 3pm on the 4th)
Please cancell this order. Your customer service is an absolute disgrace.
Your post - 05/10/2006 - 12:11 (sent approx 12pm on the 5th)
Please read back over the communication for this order. I cancelled this order yesterday as i got no confirmation by 3pm and have absolutely no confidence in your companies customer service or service in general. I see my card has been charged. Please refund me the full amount and DO NOT SEND ORDER. I expect a reply on this matter by 4pm or i will be contacting my credit card company and filing a complaint for fraudulent charges on your part.
7dayshop reply - 05/10/2006 - 12:10
cancelled and refunded for you today, regards
Your post - 11/10/2006 - 09:28 (sent approx 4pm on the 10th)
Hi, i cancelled an order (2419667) last week due to your terrible customer service. Today at 10:37am i received an email from "s***hc****[email protected]" saying my order was now being processed. I replied at 10:57am to say that the order had been cancelled a week ago and not to charge my credit card, but i've just phoned my credit card company and i have been charged, a charge that has put me over my credit limit. I informed the company that this was an unauthorised and fraudulent charge as i specifically stated a week ago that this order was no longer required. They have encouraged me to contact you again before taking this matter further with them. I am giving you until 11am to cancell this order before i take action against 7dayshop for making unauthorised charges on my credit card. I look forward to hearning from you on this matter.
7dayshop reply - 11/10/2006 - 09:28
the order that had been charged, has in fact been refunded for you, regards
Your post - 11/10/2006 - 10:29 (sent approx 9:30 am on the 11th)
I don't think you're understanding me, there was a refund made last week. However, yesterday my card was charged AGAIN for some e280. I've just spoke to my credit card company again and they've informed me no attempt has been made to refund my money. Either i am refunded in the next hour, or i will contact the company who provides your credit card services and make an official complaint.
7dayshop reply - 11/10/2006 - 10:29
that is because one order has been processed for you, do you not wish for this order to go ahead??

How useful is this reply ? (1-bad ... 10-good)
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]1 [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]2 [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]3 [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]4 [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]5 [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]6 [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]7 [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]8 [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]9 [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]10 [/FONT]

Thank you for your new post
We will reply again as soon as possible : NO! My god, how many times do i have to tell you to cancell an order? I cancelled the order a week ago, i was refunded, i thought that was the end of it, but yesterday, without my permission the order was put through again and my card was charged! Have you not even read the support ticket! It's a week since i told you i don't wish to deal with your company!!

7dayshop reply - 11/10/2006 - 10:49
excuse me!!!!
You have placed two orders with us, under two addresses so do not blame us, you should have waited till one order was sorted out, not put in two orders one after the other, we will see if we are able to get the order stopped but I doubt it very much, regards
Your post - 11/10/2006 - 11:12
Excuse you - the orders were placed almost two weeks ago, the first was declined by you after two trys of the credit card, your auto reply told me if i wanted to order again, i would have to entirely resubmit the order, which i did. I followed up the second order, cancelled it a few days later, and almost a full week later, with no prompt or consent, or any expression whatsoever on my part of a wish to continue busineess with you, i was informed you were retrying my order. Out of the blue, no action on my part, unauthorised, fraudulent - whatever! So don't try and pin this on me. This is your mess, you fix it. I've spoken to my credit card company and they say you can still reverse the charge so the ball is in your court.
7dayshop reply - 11/10/2006 - 11:11
I have now cancelled and refunded the order for you

Wow, fuck those guys!!

Having trouble figuring out who handles the credit cards for them. Finding a lot of complaints against them on message boards and such though. No refund made yet as far as bank of ireland are concerned...

speaking of cheap film, i got three rolls of delta 3200 in gunns earlier, for 9 quid; bbe is last feb, but i've never come across b&w go iffy till it's at least five years out of date.
latest gunns' related bargain - they have rolls of pan f 50 (BBE june 2006) for €1.50 each, among others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back