5,000 days of thumped.com (1 Viewer)

We used to speak of this new 'Ilac Centre' in hushed tones. Some of us had even seen it with their own eyes

Still no sign of the Bargaintown ad on there..Moutpiece were gonna cover that at one point..in fact I'm gonna play it now.Its funky

Mr.Music;1473726 Getting bullied by glue sniffers in the underpass to and from..I can actually remember the joy I felt when I heard the most notorious of these bully boys was sniffing petrol under there and someone suggested he drink it for a top buzz and all his teeth and hair subsequently fell out..he died a horrible death not long after from an unrelated incident.The prick.Heh. .[/QUOTE said:
that underpass was like a gateway to hell.

We used to speak of this new 'Ilac Centre' in hushed tones. Some of us had even seen it with their own eyes

The Ilac...all it needed was a monorail to be there when we showed up and it woulda been like Logans Run

that underpass was like a gateway to hell.

Underpasses..a futuristic vision of Urban convenience..and if science fiction has taught us anything..like all things futuristic it bacame a dystopian nightmare in reality.

Haha-- I'll never forget the disappointment of the glass elevator..that only goes up one floor. The ad made it all seem so futuristic

Underpasses..a futuristic vision of Urban convenience..and if science fiction has taught us anything..like all things futuristic it bacame a dystopian nightmare in reality.

in fairness, i watched demolition man the other night and the people from the future all listened to radio jingles and adverts from the past. is this thread a dystopian nightmare?

This thread is Shangrila ever since I posted that ad!

The Ilac experience circa 1981

5b002da57f8f9e10903b607e122c801d2014bd94_m.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back