3D Scan of human face in crystal? (1 Viewer)

matthew

Hello All,

I'm looking for somewhere in Dublin that makes crystals with 3D scans of peoples faces in them. Any advice?

Thanks,
Matt

Surely Thumped is the place to find out this type of information?

Come on cunts, where will he get this crystal skull?

had to Google this as I'd never heard of it

Is it this type of thing you're talking about?

http://www.crystalamaze.co.uk/3d-face-scan/cat_27.html

3D_portrait_facescan_lilli.jpg

Yeah thats the one JohnnyStress.

CPR - Do you remember if it was in a shop in Jervis or outside on one of those new stalls?

Thanks for your help

It'd be cool if you got someone to do a screaming , trapped in a box pose. You could tell your dinner guests that it was someones immortal soul, trapped forever for your amusement

Thats exactly what that is, but I comically trapped my own soul in there, by accident, and I can't get it out. Mathew, if you find this secret shop, will you ask them is it possible to extract the soul? I've been trying for ages, but without a soul everything seems meaningless and I usually just give up.

Those things are frightening. The 3D ones' eyes follow you around the room. My dad used to work in an office next to a place that made them on Middle Abbey Street. It was above the Flowing Tide pub. The door is to the left of the flowing tide when you're looking at it from the Luas stop. Also in the building is a hair dressers that still has posters of 80's George Michael haircuts on the board outside. Quality. Anyone else know of anything that survived from 80's Dublin? Apart from Meath Street?

This guy's really scared of asking the wrong person in the Jervis Centre!
:)

Last time I talked to the wrong person in the Jervis I ended up partaking in a facial scrub demonstration. The place is a social minefield.

Last time I talked to the wrong person in the Jervis I ended up partaking in a facial scrub demonstration. The place is a social minefield.

Dublin's worst kept secret is that the Jervis Center's security are all former Blackwater CIA contractors on the way back from their grey Ops positions in Eastern Europe.

Suffices to say if you don't like the sensation of being beaten to death, chopped up, packaged into small shrink wrap bags and dropped into motorway bridge pilings you'd probably want to rob your tasteful interior decor elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back