3 Inches of Blood need somewhere to stay 15/3 (1 Viewer)

tommytrousers

Website
www.moutpiece.com
Hi All.
My mate Paul Somers is tour managing canadian metallers 3 inches of blood and they can't find anywhere to stay on Friday March 15th after their voodoo loung gig with everywhere been booked out for Paddy's weekend.

If John Toxic knows of anyone or if anyone would be willing to have them crash on their floor it would be much appreciated.

Hi All.
My mate Paul Somers is tour managing canadian metallers 3 inches of blood and they can't find anywhere to stay on Friday March 15th after their voodoo loung gig with everywhere been booked out for Paddy's weekend.

If John Toxic knows of anyone or if anyone would be willing to have them crash on their floor it would be much appreciated.

fri 16? or thurs 15?

just looked them up, didnt know there was a million of them! if they dont mind being split up we can take a 2 sensibly or three with the airbed aswell. unfortunately i dont have goblin sized beds so they will have to make do with big ones. what do goblins eat for breakfast?
if someone else offers to take all of them together it might be more sensible, otherwise i can take some of them grand.

Hi All.

Hey Tommy, no accomodation to got anywhere, too many tourists coming for Paddy's weekend have all the beds, I'm having the same problem with getting somewhere for Gang Green on the Friday

Congrats on the new arrival btw......no more gigs for you !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back