29th kilcoole gig 4e for 9 bands (1 Viewer)

damien said:
this is jill:

y'know, instead of ditching me yis could just get it on anyway, as long as i can watch...

no way its way more fun sneaking around behind your back....ive been screwing damo for 3 months now and you didnt even have a fucking clue did ya?

oly your more than welcome to join in if you can supply some cruelty free oil o lube of some sort.

Mcd bought the rights for the gig a minute ago so it's now in the ambassador and none of the previous bands are playing now. Instead it's The Revs, Mundy and Mixtwitch.

We're fucked and have to spend the e1000 they gave us on litter fines for the ugly posters we did for it.

Ah well...

Stepen your new zine is profoundly disturbing (in a good way), I always thought you were completely normal but I've been proved horribly, horribly wrong.

It did make me laugh, so I guess that's a good thing. I wish I had it here in front of me to write up some of the more completely off-the-wall bits. Best bit was about how much you hated birds for eating things in your room every morning and looking at you and eating the pound you threw at them.
Everyone should read this zine. It is totally demented.

Oh yeah, I went to one of my smokin' spots in college the other day and saw a poster you must've put up at the gig on Tuesday. Is that yr smokin spot too? Who wrote all the Simpson's quotes on the wall?

jillface said:
Oh yeah, I went to one of my smokin' spots in college the other day and saw a poster you must've put up at the gig on Tuesday. Is that yr smokin spot too? Who wrote all the Simpson's quotes on the wall?
tee hee hee, guerilla marketing, slippin through the cracks....

Guerilla marketing my arse! I saw you stuffing a load of fifties down your trousers the other day that mcd had paid you to rip down other peoples posters and ruin gigs! I also believe that you were the inside source who got the gig handed over to those a holes and got us up shit creek without a tissue in sight!! F u and your money grabbin ways John, I know and now everyone else sees you exposed!

stephen you've got me all wrong...eh...hem...i was told if i didnt do what they said i would spend the rest of my days scavaging for food, living in abandonded houses and most importantly not realising my potential to be successful, friends and all are one thing but they cant compare with that, anyone else would of done the same thing....right?...

that was gas. buying booze for kids and not able to walk, it made me feel like such a valuable human being. at least i didn't get picked up by the guards for trying to ride a traffic plastic thing rodeo-style like catherine and richie. and flying kick it as cars go past on either side of the traffic island.

I suppose nine arrests, two fires, a death, fourteen fist fights, an explosion and forty stranded people is a slightly eventful gig.............oooooooooooooohhh.....

But how did you get home noolus?

stephenoblunt said:
I suppose nine arrests, two fires, a death, fourteen fist fights, an explosion and forty stranded people is a slightly eventful gig.............oooooooooooooohhh.....
really?

and here i was thinking that being on a plane would be much more exciting than a gig

stephenoblunt said:
But how did you get home noolus?

another bus came at 11.30, there was only me and colm of the gilesy twins left but we met a nice girl on the bus who kept us entertained. then i tried to cycle home from town and ended up in ballyfermot somehow.

nooly said:
there was only me and colm of the gilesy twins left
at any point did one of the gilesy twins say "THAT WAS FUCKIN' DEADLY!!!!!" ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back