2017 albums worth a listen..... (2 Viewers)

ann post

Threads

this is from 2016 but its class, as is the EP its off so i'm putting here.

Hungover at mass from the EP is a bit like this. The others are more drawn out existential meltdowns. 10/10.

dunderhead

Threads
been listening to the score for the new movie Jackie a lot recently. By Mica Levi, the lady that did the amazing score for Under The Skin a few years back. Similar sounding, seems this girl has a style, which I fucking love. Mark Kermode spent a good chunk of his review of the movie going on about how great/integral the music was to the tone of the film

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Threads
Website
thumped.com
Listening to spotify
BNQT, a new indie super-group conceived and led by Eric Pulido of Midlake, have announced the release of their debut album Volume 1 on 28th April via Bella Union.

The introductory set includes ten new, original songs and features five vocalists – Ben Bridwell of Band of Horses, Alex Kapranos of Franz Ferdinand, Fran Healy ofTravis, Jason Lytle of Grandaddy, and Pulido – who wrote and sing two tracks each, with backing from other Midlake members McKenzie Smith (drums), Joey McClellan(guitar) and Jesse Chandler (keys). ‘Volume 1’ was recorded and produced mostly at their studio in Denton, Texas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... if we have any.

Upgrade now

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads