2 movies i watched last night (1 Viewer)

chocolate-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
chocolate-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
chocolate-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
chocolate-cake.jpg

I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE
I LIKE CAKE

george mcfly said:
assault on precinct 13 and the thing are definitely carpenter's best. i think precinct 13 just wins it for dialogue and for the most amazing arm breaking scene in any movie ever

after that, the fog definitey and prince of darkness, even if they're both basically a re-working of precinct 13
(which is a re-working of rio bravo anyway)

If "Assault on Precinct 13" and "The Thing" had a fight, the thing would MANGLE Assault. The first time I saw that head growing legs and walking around.... Awwwwh yeah!

Dixer said:
If "Assault on Precinct 13" and "The Thing" had a fight, the thing would MANGLE Assault. The first time I saw that head growing legs and walking around.... Awwwwh yeah!

However Rowdy Roddy Piper would take them both on blindfolded and with one hand tied behind his back.

Cormcolash said:
However Rowdy Roddy Piper would take them both on blindfolded and with one hand tied behind his back.

They Live: Under-rated flick. Discuss.

went to spiderman 2 with a friend of mine who thought it was shit...i on the other hand loved it...even though peter parker took ages to get a full sentence out

Dixer said:
the bit that did it for me was when the guys chest collapses in and chomps of the hands of the dude who's trying to resuscitate him.
truly one of the greatest 'what da fuck' moments ever

george mcfly said:
the bit that did it for me was when the guys chest collapses in and chomps of the hands of the dude who's trying to resuscitate him.
truly one of the greatest 'what da fuck' moments ever

Shit man, I REALLY wanna see "The Thing" round about now.
Whole film is awesome.

P.S. Georgie, you finish reading Salo or get to see d'film yet?

nah still haven't seen Salo yet and took a break from reading 120 days.. it's definitely the most fucked up thing i've ever read and not exactly a chortle to get through

yeah totally in the mood the watch the thing
you know the whole thing about the clue at the end of the film?? about whether MacReady or Childs are infected??

Dixer said:
Shit man, I REALLY wanna see "The Thing" round about now.
Whole film is awesome.

P.S. Georgie, you finish reading Salo or get to see d'film yet?

didnt they film another ending in which they arent infected, and die by getting frozen? did i just dream that? must check out my DVD to see if i'm insane

Alan Remorse said:
didnt they film another ending in which they arent infected, and die by getting frozen? did i just dream that? must check out my DVD to see if i'm insane
nah, it's in the breath
when MacReady is talking to Childs his breath turns to steam (from the extreme cold and shit)
but Childs breath doesn't

so this is kinda like a hint that Childs is infected

Re: They Live fight scene... JUST PUT THE FUCKING GLASSES ON DUDE FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!

Here lads, whats the story with the Thing on DVD... In the production notes on my copy it says that the version i have is a non theatricle but an extended TV version of the movie NOT endorsed by Carpenter... Story? How many is there and which is the difinative version? There seems to be nothing new on my dvd... have i only ever seen the TV version of the movie??? AND it seems to have been reissued again... there is like 3 different covers out there... it's a Night Of The Living Dead DVD Fiasco all over again!!! I do dispair me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back