2 gigs 1 night! (2 Viewers)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
And not 1 Punk band!
I must be getting soft in me ole age or else I just wanted the drink!

1st gig in The Tap to watch the excellent Skeleton Crew, very impressed with these, interesting crowd when compared to my 2nd port of call up in The Thomas house which was packed and heaving with atmosphere, had to fight my way to the front to attempt to take some pics.
While Realistic Train (Stoner Rock) is not my thing it did seem to fit the late Saturday night atmosphere and I thought they were far better than the 1st time I had seen them up in Bohs.
I'll Eat your Face were different to say the least, I could've swore 1 song lasted 5 seconds, Jill may back me up on this.::clef::
Both drummers were top notch....
Grabbed a Chinese from across the road b4 Steo dropped me home and I can safely say the Chinese was top notch.

Skeleton Crew @ The Tap

Realistic Train @ The Thomas House

I'll eat your face @ The Thomas House

and a gig thread would not be complete without a Swedish Sid Vicious!

More pics here....
http://pix.ie/punkrock/album/333867

Yeah, I'll eat your face probably did a five second tune- welcome to grind. They and Realistic train(first time seeing them) were both class, food from that Chinese was very tasty.

yeah the lads in the thomas house encourage gettin chinese there and bringin it in to the pub aswell, sound! only a fiver aswell. Two great sets last night

Yeah, I'll eat your face probably did a five second tune- welcome to grind. They and Realistic train(first time seeing them) were both class, food from that Chinese was very tasty.

they certainly did. i thought they were class. great gig actually but i'm not too pushed on the place as a venue. it's more of a dj night kinda gaff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back