11th December: Groom, Land Lovers, The Former Soviet Republic @ The Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

Hi, I'm just here to say that this is on tonight and maybe we can all come along and then it will be a better place for us all thanks.

One last bump before home time

Chip fans - if you're going for chips after the gig, boycott the one there near Leonard's corner. They wouldn't let me put up a poster and I eat chips there all the time!

Pinheads Pizza were sound, though - eat there or the Aprile

One last bump before home time

Chip fans - if you're going for chips after the gig, boycott the one there near Leonard's corner. They wouldn't let me put up a poster and I eat chips there all the time!

Pinheads Pizza were sound, though - eat there or the Aprile

This place will kill me. Mark my words. I have to look the other way when passing by or I will be lured in for onion rings. Damn them.

Really pissed off I could'nt go to this.Hope the Groom boys did the biz.

Well, we enjoyed it! Most of the songs were only on their second or third outing and the rest we had never played before.

We had a great time.

Unicron was really good despite having almost every technical problem with pedals that a man can have!

Land Lovers were also really good. Sounded like The La's at some points.

That was so much fun. Poor Unicron, must be tough enough being on the stage on your own without having so many problems.

Liking the new Groom stuff, didn't realise that the first 2/3 of the set was supposed to sound like one song (cos it is) so spent a bit of time wondering why they were stringing a bunch of songs together like that. :)

That was so much fun. Poor Unicron, must be tough enough being on the stage on your own without having so many problems.

Liking the new Groom stuff, didn't realise that the first 2/3 of the set was supposed to sound like one song (cos it is) so spent a bit of time wondering why they were stringing a bunch of songs together like that. :)

We took out inspiration from the Location section of your user name Squiggle. We are a prog free-jazz punk percussion outfit now.

It was good fun.

Burgermax let me put up a poster, so they're okay.

I was really impressed by the sprawling Groom song/thing. It was bloody brilliant.

Thanks to anyone who came along.

We had a troublesome set. I plugged something out (with my foot, by mistake) in about the second song and didn't realise it until the last song. Oh well. Fun though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back